Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
2c-e is pretty quality. it's the only one ive tried personally, but it is notorious for being extremely deep and "psychedelic" compared to most of the other 2c's. unfortunately, i'm a big guy and didn't dose high enough for the effects i wanted. but it was still a good time.

Last edited:
Your favorite 2C-X

...Created a poll as per the OP's request.

Please explain your vote when you make one.

Mine is 2C-E because it's shockingly deep and penetrating, primarily. Also, it's absolutely gorgeous visually, and although it can get physically rough at times, that roughness seems to be mostly psychosomatic. This chemical has really taught me a lot, and is one of three substances that have given me a +4 experience on the Shulgin scale. Out of all the trips I've had, 2C-E contained the most content. Its extremely logical drive intrigues me to no end.

As such, it's one of the chemicals that I hardly ever use, because it's just such an earth-shattering experience.

Second place is 2C-B, because it combines recreation with depth potential quite nicely, and I find its take on showing a person infinity to be very unique. Third place would be 2C-I and 2C-D, although 2C-D may change positions whenever I finally get around to taking a fully psychedelic dose of it. Finally, 2C-P will most likely go up in the top 3 somewhere, but I just haven't tried it yet, so I can't say.

Last edited:
2c-b is really the only one I have dove into but can tell that it will always be my favorite. I tried 2c-e at an unknown dose and it just make me feel like shit. I hated every bit of it, visual or not. The nausea and cramps I got were very hard on my body.

I have yet to try 2c-c, but when I do it will be plugged as I hear it's entirely different from oral.

I can obtain 2c-d and 2c-n, but those don't sound very interesting.....

2c-b is my favorite because it's very easy on my body. Unlike LSD where my mind is completely out of whack, I feel quite sober on 2c-b. If I needed to, I could carry a conversation and act fairly normal. The extreme colors and patterns that 2c-b gives are very unique, like nothing else I've experienced. The duration is short, which I like because I do not wish to trip for more than 4 hours at a time. 2c-b is a good sex drug :D 2c-b has made me cry at the beauty of what I was seeing. It could also be that, that is what 2c-b does raises emotions and sensations. The trails are extremely long. I've never seen trails so long before!

2c-b all the way!

If I'm not mistaken, you left out quite a bit of different 2c-x's. I also didn't think that 2c-x and 2c-t-x would be in the same poll ;)

I've tried a number of psychedelics in the 2C-X family, and all in all I'd have to consider that 'class' my favorite. I've had 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-N, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, and 2C-T-7. As of Saturday, I will have also tried 2C-T-21. If I had to rate them it would go like this...

2C-T-7 = 2C-E > 2C-D > 2C-B = 2C-C > 2C-I > 2C-T-2 > 2C-T-4 > 2C-N

I don't know what to say about them that I haven't already. I've not yet had mescaline, so I've always compared the 2Cs with LSD and mushrooms. When it comes to 2C-T-7 and 2C-E....I find them both far MORE useful than mushrooms or LSD. LSD just isn't my cup of tea anymore unless it is taken with MDMA. And I have never been a fan of mushrooms. The 2Cs are just so clear and lucid...I really get so much more from the experiences...I mean I've had over 100 acid trips and it only took three tries with 2C-E to get far beyond where LSD ever brought me. And I love 2C-B and 2C-D for the more 'recreational' trips. Both are fantastic for hiking/camping. I like 2C-D more than 2C-B because it has far more depth (its just more psychedelic) and its short...no more than 4 hours, yet it never leaves me feeling like it was too short, or that it lacked something. 2C-C is also nice, but its been a few years since I've had it...so I don't remember it as clearly as I do 2C-B and 2C-D.

Well i voted and it seems i am one of the common herd (I suspected as much)

This is tough. I love tryptamines so much I rarely touch the 2C’s any more. If I do use a 2C it’s often something like 2CC in combination with a tryptamine. BUT for the purposes of this thread I’d have to say 2CT4 followed by 2CT2 followed by 2CC or 2CD. And that’s basically it. It’s true, 2CE is a powerhouse and 2CD has been really useful in the past, but for a solid 2C experience a few times a year I have to pick 2CT4. For me it’s been incredibly therapeutic. I come out of a medium-dose 2CT4 trip not needing to trip again for a long time usually. Gentle onset, long duration, comfortable body, decent visuals, incredible memory recall, all around amazing tool for insights into yourself. 2CT2 is much the same way for me except of course it’s shorter acting and sometimes a bitch to ride up. I’m sure some of you would disagree but these have been the best phen-tools for me over the last 3 years. %)

FWIW my favorite tryptamines are DPT and psilocybin, just to give some background.

I'd love to hear more about your 2C-T-4 experiences. There are so few reports. I only tried 2C-T-4 once, and that experience for me was very strange. Nothing at all like 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7, or actually any other psychedelic...The experience reminded me mostly of a dissociative. And the experience was fairly short....I was down at 8 hours. THe dose was 18mg.

What dosages of 2C-T-4 do you usually take?

Thanks MGS. I don’t really post reports anymore or visit erowid too often, based on my own fears of our treasures becoming over exposed. I think some of my first reports were pretty naïve and I hate to think of anyone dosing recklessly based on my writing. It’s an individual decision about a completely subjective experience and the chemicals ultimately speak for themselves. All we can do is urge moderation and mindfulness!

For 2CT4 though, all I can really say is I’ve tried doses between 5 – 25mg and always came out a winner. After about a 4 hour comeup I let the 2CT4 direct the entire trip. I always spend the peak alone and the chemical always rewards me in return. The peak almost always consists of distant memories flooding my senses, allowing me to work through issues, resolving fears, recognizing patterns in my own behavior, then meditating on the future and finally (hopefully) entering a resolution stage where I get really euphoric and rejoin whoever I’m with.

Pretty standard psychotherapy I guess (kind of).

My last trip was 14mg and lasted about 14 hours (I'm a phen lightweight). That was last winter. I always sleep so well after coming off 2CT4!

Tryptamines are where I let it all hang out and usually hike around and try to tap into spirit energy in the forest up here in the mountains. Then giggle over a pint or two on the comedown.

IM if you want more details..

Last edited:
I'll vote after I try 2c-b and 2c-e. The only 2c I have tried has been 2c-i, and it was quite an unpleasant experience. 2nd worst psychedelic I have tried. 5-meo-amt was the worst. But the overstimulation, lack of depth and extreme nausea that 2c-i carried with it made me decide never to try it again.

I've voted for 2C-E, although I've only tried 2C-B and 2C-E.

I've tried 2C-B numerous times (maybe more than any other chemical), while it's 'fun', there's nothing really to it.

2C-E on the other hand, intense visuals, almost no body-load (I get tremors, that's about it), doesn't really seem to do much to my mind though, even at high doses (50mg). But out of the two that I've been able to try, 2C-E is by far superior.

These 'favorite substances' polls are inherently flawed, and I do not respect them, as the data is not valid. Asking somebody which 2C-x they prefer is like asking somebody what their favorite country they've been to is. Sure there are some well travelled people about, but far more people have never even left their country of origin. For somebody to say they prefer one thing over everything else in a class when they haven't even tried a quarter of the things in that class is simply flawed statistics.

On a related note, my absolute favorite substance I've ever ingested is mescaline, hands down. I'm sure many other people feel the same way. However, only a small percentage of people have actually tried mescaline, therefore with less than 4% in the general 'favorite psychedelics' poll, it gets no respect.

I'm voting 2C-T-FM specifically to express my dissatisfaction with this poll.

I do have to agree with that. I did however try and answer as honestly as possible, but without really knowing what I'm talking about, I can't form a valid opinion.

I'd rather ride in an F1 car, than a nascar.. Wait, how the fuck would I know which is better? I haven't the faintest idea.

I voted 2c-i, but its the only one I've tried.

I found it very forgiving, and visuals were very colour related (pastel colours were 'washing' over my walls

I've only had 2CI,2CE,2-C-T-2,and 2C-T-21 though....I f@#cking hate 2CE:(

IMO Mescaline is VERY boring....I'd almost rather 2CE.....although 2CI got my vote....just,No vomiting or crapping and it'd be 2ct2

mescaline? boring? you must not have had a high enough dose.

No,it was an extract/s,therefore i'm pretty confident in the doses i took...is took a real word,fucking tryptamines
:)

Well 2c-e is my all time favourite of all substances i've tried.It's just the best and that's it.And talkin' about 2c-t-4,it wasn't that special but i was satisfied anyway...