• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's Your Drug of choice???

I've merged threads to keep the topic together rather than having numerous threads of a similar nature.

Keep in mind this is still Bluelight and any posts that appear to be dicksizing in regards to dosages or combinations will be deleted. It's your favourite drug/s and that's it!!!!

LSD and/or K <3<3=D

Hmmm toughy, DXM is probably one of my favourites (love dissociatives, havent tried k or pcp yet though) and Weed

acid
pills
speed
weed
all i have really tried though, other than your bulbs and amyl/akyl nitrates

keen as for shrooms, and coke, and k thats not just in a pill
very interested in dmt, but no idea of finding it.

1.Pills
2.Buds,use most days
3.coca cola - thats some addictive shit :D

1.LSD 4 SHAW!
2.good coke
3.xtc
Its heaps hard just to have 1 but if I was left in this world with just 1 it would have to be lsd hands down

MDMA
BK-MDMA
4-MMC

I like oxycontin, but opiates make me their bitch so I have to stay away these days.

1. Cocaine (Usually always good)

2. MDMA

3. Methylamphetamine (Not for recreational use but rather for study purposes)

Oh and why does it have that this thread was closed at the top when it is actually open...? Was it re-opened or something?

The drug I have never done but plan to do next.

But of what I have done.

LSD
Ketamine
MDMA if it still worked like it used to. Don't know if it is tolerance/honeymoon-over or just pill quality though.

The drug I have never done but plan to do next.

But of what I have done.

LSD
Ketamine
MDMA if it still worked like it used to. Don't know if it is tolerance/honeymoon-over or just pill quality though.

MDMA is utter shit thesedays. Not worth buyin em anymore. The quality keeps dropping. What do u guys think?where would this lead in say 50-100 years? Maybe ull have to drop 10 pills at a time?

^^^ Did it cross your mind that when people have been saying MDMA they actually mean MDMA not pills? Otherwise I think people may of said PILLS!

On topic guys....... :!

MDMA is still great quality when you get it as it is - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good pills are still around and it's all about who you know.

Shit pills are around, as always, and only because it's all about putting something in your mouth.

Used to be LSD, but as of late im not feeling that "sparkle" from it and deem it foolish to continue to play with it whilst the time isn't right....

For now, it's Ketamine.

And pure MDMA.

1. MDMA
2. speed
3. ghb
4. codeine
5.valium
6.weed

havent tried anything else yet.