• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What's wrong with the green xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakillachronic

Greenlighter
I recently came into a shit ton of green 2mg alprazolam bars. I believe they are made by Dava. I don't use benzo's every day. But when I do I can usually eat 2 or 3 bars and be on the verge of blacking out. With these bars it takes 2 or 3 just to alleviate day to day stress. What makes these so different(shittier than) from other generic 2mg xanax bars out there?

I've actually heard of people preferring the green one and school buses to the white ones lol...perhaps it's just rising tolerance? You don't have to take them everyday for that to happen lol...trust me, I know...

The rising tolerance could be a cause but the last time I took xanax before these was over 2 weeks ago. I did get out of hand though. From second hand accounts I ate at least 6 or 7 bars. Then smoked crack, banged a hooker, passed out and got robbed by the hooker. I've never paid for sex in my life up until that point and only smoked rock once or twice. Maybe I'm better off with some weaker bars...

I've been thinking it's always a standard 2mg of alprazolam in these generic scored bars. Are the binders different? Gonna try one sublingually...

lmfao...that could be it...good luck keeping that mother fucker under your tongue...I used to chew up x, and the taste of bars is still by far one of the worst tasting medications lol...it just lingers...worst I've ever done on benzos is 18mg of kpin (blacked out before getting to 18, and appearently decided to take more), and 7 bars over 3 hours when my tolerance was fucked, and I didn't even feel anything from it lmao...I was pissed!

You're right. Xanax tastes terrible. I usually chew them anyways though.

I had a pretty good/bad tolerance to benzo's a couple of years ago. Yeah that sucks when you can eat handfuls of pills and not feel shit.

From my experience the greens are a little nastier tasting than the whites, my buddy says he cant tell a difference though. Other than that they're pretty much the same.

There's no advantage to chewing up alprazolam it's already instant release. If you want to speed up the already fast onset (10-15 minutes) then take them sublingually. I take all benzodiazepines via the SL route, it seems to hit me harder and in only 5 minutes. The taste is nothing, Xanax tastes like relief to me but I suppose it's an acquired taste.

All of the different brands and generic bars contain 2mg alprazolam.

I prefer the white bars [GG|2|4|9] rather than the greens and the yellows but that's just my subjective experience, I've taken literally millions of them, I'm not the least bit proud to say it but if I know anything, it's Xanax.

My advice to you, your recklessly abusing a very potent benzodiazepine and already are blacking out and engaging in high risk activities such as prostitution, I mean to each their own I guess, my boat would not float if I was being robbed by the diseased cum bucket you just paid for sex. Never would have happened if you didn't recklessly abuse the medication.

Sometimes drugs don't accomplish what you're using them for, and taking more and more isn't going to achieve it either, your barking up the wrong tree. If a drug doesn't work for you, you cant just force it, that's how people get hurt.

Yeah, they're all the same, there is one, which could be the greens, I forget, where the middle is one milligram, and it's bigger, and then the tips are scored off and are .5, so it's only got three scores.

Yep that's what I have. Only scored 3 times. They seem weaker. I like to take a hard benzo reboot every week or so. Usually a couple will do. Unless I'm up to stupid shit.

For me to get that memory wipe I could only guess how many of these green ones I'll have to take. I don't want to take a dangerous amount but I'd have to eat these by the handful.

Maybe I'm just looking for the high I got when I mixed it with H. I don't do opiates anymore but I remember H/coke speedball shot, fat comedown shot of more tar combined with xanax made for a hell of an afternoon...

Why are you looking for a memory wipe? Running away from your problems never accomplishes anything. Just food for thought. I went hard with benzodiazepines for ten years, abusing them the way you are will lead you nowhere fast.

Why are you looking for a memory wipe? Running away from your problems never accomplishes anything. Just food for thought. I went hard with benzodiazepines for ten years, abusing them the way you are will lead you nowhere fast.
i agree with this 100%, but i'm not going to lecture you. green monsters are usually some of the better alprazolam sources in my experiences. sounds like you're possibly getting scammed.

If sourced from a pharmacy they are all the same. But I've seen pressed s903s :[

Lately in 2016 I stopped taking them daily or even monthly really but was having bad anxiety and needed some. I tried 2 different kinds of the white ones and they were so weak. I finally found the yellow ones which I thought for sure would help and the same thing with those. Is it possible the pharmaceutical industry have decided to make them more weak as a whole because they all really suck. They did not help at all. What's going on? ?

I'm not sure if we get the real pharmaceutical green xanax bars here in Canada,or I've never seen them at least...I do very frequently run into counterfeit green bars that are actually very good most of the time and are supposed to average 3.5 - 4 mgs of alprazolam per bar. That's most of the time....there do appear to be duds and overdosed ones occasionally.

Ur picking these up from the pharmacy? They couldn't be counterfeit home pressed alprazolam tablets could they? Just curious cuz that would explain a lot.

Hey folks, interesting thread. This thread is almost 4.5 years old. I will close this and archive it. If this is a real ongoing topic, with a point, we will start a fresh thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.