Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's wrong with me?

johnbarry

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a little while now and have recently tried using MDMA based pills for the first time.

I had pre-loaded on Vitamin C and a Mega-Multi Vitamin the day before and the morning before, consumer a few (3-4) standard drinks and swallowed a TNT branded pill i got from a reasonable source. I was expecting it to hit me pretty hard as it was my first time and these TNT pills had rated quite well around the traps. (Also my friend had 2 halves and a heap to drink and said he was peaking and couldn't even stand up at one stage). But unfortunetly i didn't really notice a difference at all in my mood or the expected *loved up* feeling... Another friend ate from the same batch but had 2 pills and said he experience was reasonable (he had used before but not lately to my knowledge).

So is there something wrong with me? For i hardly felt a difference and defiantly not worth my hard earner cash.

Isaac

PS. What other factors might affect my pilling experience? I had eaten a reasonable meal about 3-4hr before swallowing the pill.

I had an interesting experience last night that might help you.

I mostly drop at home with a few friends or alone even........being NYE I went into town with some mates and to a club...........I was aware that the pill must have kicked in as I was much more alert but apart from that didnt feel much.....oh I didnt want to dance any more...MDMA pill..........just wanted to sit.

But i was thinkin that I just wasnt noticing it very much at all but there was so much happening around me that I couldnt really concentrate on my own feelings at all so I went outside for a walk and thats when I was able to really notice it as I was alone and away from most distractions...............later went back in and again didnt really feel that much.

whats this about a good meal? Does that enchance your experience?

The first most obvious question is are you on any antidepressat, in particular SSRI. If so then these regulate the reuptake of the serotonin by the receptors and so will dull the effects of the pill quite substantially.

whats this about a good meal? Does that enchance your experience?

Well, its always a good idea to end a nourishing meal before you go out for a night on chems, it might be some time before you feel the desire to eat again. I know it can take me up to 48 hours to feel hungry again after a night of indulgence.
I think he was referring more to the fact that if you take a pill on a full stomach, it can take the pill longer to be absorbed and this may dull the effects.
Although, 3-4 after eating a meal should be OK.

I agree with Sliip in asking if you are on any SSRI's though?

The fact that your friend couldn't stand up? Was that due to the fact that he may have had to much alcohol? Could he be getting the elation from being drunk confused with the euphoric feeling of a pill.
Personally, I don't think pills go at all well with alcohol.
Your other friend had to swallow 2 pill? did he double drop or do them over the course of the night?
If he double dropped and still says that he only felt "reasonable" then I would say that he either has high tolerance (unlikely since you say he hasn't had any pills in some time) OR you got given some weak pills.

Maybe you need to try again, in a comfortable set and setting (as this has alot to do with a peak) and perhaps try a diff pill to see what happens.

:)

hmm i notice that as soon as i step out of a loud music everyone munted enviroment into say the bathroom or outside to call in sick to work all of a sudden im like, jesus im peaking hard. It comes down to the fact im always of my guts in a club, and therefor i think off guts club, normal im not peakin! but when your out of that enviroment you compare it to the norm which for most ppl is sober.

In a sense its reverse placebo.

No i am on not on any other medication or illegal substances at all.

My friend double dropped i think, and i don't think he has a tolerance although he said he normally needs 2 pills. My other mate was couldn't stand up was pretty drunk but he was sure it was the euphoric feeling of a pill not just the booze.

I am planning on getting my hands on some Warner Brothers, i thought about taking 2 next time but opted No as it might of just been a weak pill someone suggested.

Thanks All

Last edited:
its best not to double drop unless u already have had that specific pill before and know u need more.
i made that mistake once before, when i was still new on pills. i'd eaten a whole one one night and thought that i could eat all pills whole.
an hour later i thought i was gonna die. even though in the back of my head i knew that one pill couldnt kill you like that.

maybe what u had was just a crappy pill. check up pillreports.com to see whats about and quality. my bro needed 3 the first time to do anything (tsk tsk).

Hi,

Sorry to hear your New Years didn't start with a bang, but I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.

A couple of comments, firstly I had a TNT yesterday and tested it today, the test result turned purple pretty quickly and while I was a little too trashed last night to tell if it was any good, I'm pretty sure it was (I'd already had three before it... :\ ...after two or three you don't really notice whether a pill is very good )

The other thing is that you said you took Vitamin C beforehand, how much and how long before taking the pill did you take Vitamin C?

Vitamin C is acidic and amphetamines are disposed of more quickly in acidic environments, I usually take lots of Vitamin C as a post-load to flush drugs out of my system quicker after a big night out. I'm pretty sure once I did take a pill not long after having a dose of Vitamin C and felt absolutely nothing.

This might be your problem, all the best next time.

PS. Also it's against guidelines (and probably not a great idea) to post about what drugs you plan to take in the future.

Cheers :)

Well done for reading up beforehand and welcome to Bluelight!

I've known several people who have had similar experiences when they first started pilling. All of them found themselves feeling the classic MDMA effects in subsequent attempts. IMO it may well be that people are often a bit anxious first time round ("is this it?", "am i feeling anything yet?") and this can be enough to kill a roll. Mindset and setting both play an important role - maybe next time you try make sure you're somewhere that you feel really comfortable in and try to get your friends to distract you (or do something that stops you thinking about whether or not anything is happening!)
:)

yep, i reckon trog is on the money. my first time i didn't really feel much at all.. i was loved up, but nothing like subsequent times. and even if you know the pills are safe (test!) and you've read up on it all, its still pretty nerve racking to drop the first pill! add to that the taste of them, and perhaps a bad come up and you find yourself trying to take it back :p

i definitely wouldn't double drop the second time. instead, i'd take another single and see how you go. if you think you might feel out of control, try it at home with a few mates the first time to relieve some anxiety. i've only dropped about 10 times in total, and only now am i getting less nervous about doing so! :p

The interaction between a drug and the human body is as individual as the person themselves.

Different people have different natural tolerences to different substances. These may be influence by regularity of use of a drug, body chemistry and the actual substance itself. You just have to look at the average MDMA intoxication. How many times have a group of you all had the same pill (allegedly) but one or more of you gets more off their chops than everyone else. Who is it? Is it the Asian person, the 42k girl, the first timer? All of there unique personal characteristics will affect the drug interaction.

Yes, it is likely the effect of the pill is changed by you being you, how ever this does not mean:

1) There is something WRONG with you
2) You should necessarily run out and find something stronger just to prove the point.

Without testing, who can really tell what is in your pill.

Cheers,

Buck

Last edited:
Hi John,

I had friends who had TNT's on NYE (see my report on pillreports.com) and they were, very, very clean... took a while to realise we were stuffed, until we went into a 'normal' envrioment... dunno if it helps...

JohnM

a good test to see if i'm really feeling a pill is to go take a leak in a cubicle. its just you, the toilet and the cubicle.. i can always tell if i'm mashed then!~ can't stand steady/head rolling etc :)

ahem

Wanted to reiterate the above: everyone's different/ anxiety can affect you/ a full stomach can delay/dilute the onset etc.

Also, the white WBs would be a good ()) if you have them IMHO - clean/ empathetic. I'd recommend against double dumping tho - it's only your 2nd time, dude.

Would it be wrong to suggest an alcoholic beverage beforehand to relax yourself? That's what I do if I get nervous...

I think the TNT's are quite 'smooth', I had one late on NY's day and i fell asleep on it. I was pretty tired, but usually that doesn't happen to me, I usually get revived and energized.

I wouldn't double drop unless you are over 100Kg's even then I'd try 1.5 instead and build up.

Be Safe.

the TNT is reputably MD* but no one has told me it was "special".
warner brothers are often speed, havnt seen a batch lately myself.

14.gif
to what hoptis said about the C

Hmm Well looking back now, i guess i did feel the effects of the pill but like people have said, i was like *hmm can i feel it* type of thing and i guess i just needed to let go some more. anyway i will definetly try again and only a full not double, see how i go.

Thanks all for your helpful comments.