• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats with North East Regions K smelling like cat piss?

sugar.clothing

Bluelighter
I noticed it a couple months ago. The north east region of ketamine all smells like cat piss or mephredrone or something. I've checked very different sources and they all end up having the same dirty smell. Why?

With some drugs a raunchy cat piss like smell can be a good sign. Ketamine isn't usually one of them as far as I know...?

Ammonia smells like cat piss? Or rather, it's ammonia that gives cat piss a lot of its distinctive smell? Perhaps there is some residual ammonia in there though I don't know why there would be, but maybe, if so, then smell would go away if left to dry out properly?

Perhaps this isn't actually ketamine that's circulating but instead one of the disso rcs? Though if you are a ketamine pro you'd probably already have picked up on the this from the effects.

Too bad proper affordable and relatively fast testing services aren't as readily available and as good as they should be. Not just in case a substance is not actually what it is advertised to be but also so that it would be easier to determine purity and also what kind of cuts/impurities are present and what percentages so that people could make informed decisions on whether to take or how best to clean their drugs.

I appreciate the time you took for this extensive response. It's definitely k. I've had it from three completely different and highly reliable sources. I'm imagining someone that's at the very top of the food chain is supplying the region. Probably the triads. It's not the only k that's in the region thankfully. But it's a dominant one that's for sure.