• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Whats up buttercup?

Mylifemylove

Greenlighter
Hey there, what's up? Please just ignore this honestly I'm just trying to get a better feel for the website and posting in general. I'm 19 a high school dropout and hate my life lmao. I came to blue light cause I'm a hella new to doing drugs and I need help sometimes ?‍♀️ plus it's nice to just scroll through and read and learn about the other things in the drug fourms. Idk. But yeah if anyone wants to share tips and tricks for shit thatd be cool. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Be wary of using your selfies as profile pic here, BTW, who knows who could see it.

Oh yeah I thought about it. But it's not like i ever expect my post to get much bigger than the few comments I have haha. Besides who said that was me??? I appreciate you looking out for me tho

I would change the photo regardless, check out miss Sarah Marshall. "She" got way too much attention and not in a very good way. But it is all your decision, and we here at BL will support that in every way possible =)

Welcome to BL!
If you are very new to the drug scene then you should check out our Basic Drug Discussion forum and our Other Drugs forum (BDD & OD, respectively). You will find tons of great information on both of those substances. In BDD we have a thread dedicated to methamphetamine use stickied right at the top of the list that contains almost everything you could possibly think of.

If you have any questions feel free to message one of our staff or make your own thread if you would like some feedback from out members.

Welcome and be safe!
Mr. Deeds