Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
It's easy to name your favorites,but I'm talking about movies you would cross the other side of the street to get away from if you saw the DVD on the sidewalk in front of you. Feel free to name more than one.

GreenRiverKiller200622359_f.jpg

I don't know of too many people who have seen this piece of garbage. It looks like it was filmed with a handheld camcorder back in the 80s(it was made in 2005) in the director's backyard. The acting is some of the worst I've ever seen in my life. I actually keep it in my DVD collection just to be able to say I have one of the worst movies EVER made. I have yet to be able to watch more than 30 minutes of it.

Last edited:
bug-2007-poster1.jpg

BUG starring ashley judd....i walked out of the movie and the only thing i could say or think of was WTF?!? i have never walked out of a movie that confused and disappointed ever lol

ali raises a good question:

AI because it squandered a greater potential

or Congo because it has lasers that killed gorillas.

Existenz- it was an incomprehendable piece of shit, I want those 90 minutes of my life back

Been alive too long to answer that question, sorry. Multiple entries on the same plane of worthlessness.

Forgot about primevil, however its spelled, it was utter shite

51H8684EMJL._AA240_.jpg

If Green River Killer is any bit as bad as this coma-inducing shit-fest, then I feel truly sorry for you having to go through that.

I've seen many many many awful awful movies in my life time. I'm sure we all have seen so many awful ones we can't recall. Hell, the original Punisher movie, i actually saw the Mario Bros movie, the 3rd and 4th installment of batman, a whole list of crappy horror movies.

But i think what stands out are movies that are marketed a bit, hyped up a bit, you hear a handful of people enjoy it or looking forward to it and you go see it and it's absolute shit.

Be Cool is the only movie i've ever walked out of a theater b/c it sucked so bad.

I particular think many of the James Bond movies i've ever seen would make my list as well.

I'd like to throw in any movie (well almost any movie) that has a rapper as an actor or rappers that make cameo's in them. Generally they're just awful.

corrupt, starring ice-t. look it up. it's such a shitty film but at the same time makes me laugh like a bitch.

my sister wanted to watch this shit...need I say more?
crossroads.jpg

Oh, I better not forget this one either..I just couldnt get into it, I tried a few times
050503spaceballs.jpg

I liked AI. But then again, I think Battlefield Earth is under-rated.

Anyway...

1. Night Train To Venice
200px-Nightvenice.jpg

Over-the-top symbolism, ridiculous attempts at surrealism and gay nazi skinheads to boot... This movie tries HARD! It's so bad that you almost have to see it.

2. The Doom Generation
200px-Doom_generation.jpg

No one I know is on the fence about this movie. They either love it or hate it. If you hate it, you don't need me to tell you why its bad. If you love it, no amount of talking from me will change your mind.
This is like a Gen X version of Night Train To Venice.

3. Andy Warhol's Flesh
200px-Flesh.jpg

I don't know why Andy Warhol gets his name in the title of these movies. He doesn't write them. He doesn't direct them. He just kind of blesses them. I'm sure this movie was really shocking when it came out. But now it's just a poor made piece of garbage.

Those are all indie films. I don't watch many bad mainstream films because you can usually tell a horrible mainstream film from a mile away. Cheaper By The Dozen 2 looks like the worst movie in the world but I don't know for sure cause I'm not gonna watch it.
Worst mainstream films I've ever seen are Johnny Mnemonic ("I need to get this shit out of my head"), The Saint, and Forrest Gump.

Last edited: