Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

I can't find it now. The books definitely overlap. Sean calls Patrick at some point, during the events of American Psycho. I could have sworn he does it in Rules (the movie) but drugs will do that I guess.

Getting off topic.

Anyone seen The Rules of Attraction (about Patrick Bateman's little brother)? There is a scene that (possibly) overlaps with American Psycho.

Anyone seen Southland Tales (follow up film from now-blacklisted Donnie Darko director.) I like Southland Tales. It is an imperfect beast, but it's definitely worth a watch... particularly if you are prone to psychedelics.

Back on topic (sort of): Southland Tales is cited by many people as the worst film they've ever seen. It stars: Justin Timberlake, John Lovitz, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Christopher Lambert. Seann William Scott & Sarah Michelle Gellar.

It is like Plan 9 From Outer Space with a bit more talent, a lot more money and a boatload of LSD.

I think i got through Rules Of Attraction (meh), but as a Bret Easton Ellis devotee i actually thought The Informers movie was pretty damn good. Someone should make a movie where Patrick Bateman is in the role of Neo from The Matrix.

The Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher... sober.

On a strong dose of shrooms it was the best I saw tripping but so bugged out

Honestly I can't even tell you all the films I have known and loved as well as wondered why I bothered so many buried in memory long since forgotten but perhaps not lost if only a hint would summon it from the cortex catalog

images

this was a spur of the moment blockbuster rental on VHS, that’s one thing I miss about blockbuster, being able to pick a random movie and hope for the best, I guess you can do that on Netflix too but there was just something magical about blockbuster

Everything past 2012 really, absolute latest. No fifty movies in particular stand out.

They are all eating equally Optimum levels of pure shit IMO, Entirely by design and script and choreograph.

Films are not about entertainment and the bar needs to be set increasingly lower or otherwise we would not put up with the shit we subjected to.

However it is still important and beneficial to watch the movies they are the looking glass into the psychology and tactics and plans of the psychopaths call them plain cold Satanists who use Hollywood as an avenue for the truth in plain sight agendas and mind programming culture shaping belief system impregnating.

You can learn an awful lot from films if you just recognise what is not actually fiction except most people like this capacity.

Everything past 2012 really, absolute latest.

seriously? that's a bit of a broad generalisation isn't it?

have you seen any of these?
  • once upon a time in hollywood
  • argo
  • hell or high water
  • twenty feet from stardom
  • frank
  • the lego movie
  • manchester by the sea
  • we need to talk about kevin
  • parasite
describing any of these as a candidate for worst movie ever is just crazy.

alasdair

Troy.

Spaceballs is a classic and The Stupids was incredible.
Oh come on I enjoy drooling over Brad! Wolfgang Pete directed her?! Also ratings not on your side but you are entitled to seeing it that way.

Spaceballs does not belong here you're right there.

Let me forget about the ones you cannot find at the regular theaters... so how about Pee-wee or Ernest titles any of them I saw don't even remember which probably the first couple