Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

what? i love that movie... but you gotta say, something llike naked lunch cannnot be made into a movie that easily.
Some would argue that trying to make it into a book heavily using the cut-up technique where pages were torn in half and rejoined with others randomly to form new phrases and paragraphs was not a recipe for "disastrous success" as Burroughs claimed but a failure which contained flashes of brilliance and sold because of an obscenity case which the publisher smartly utilized as the best possible advertising

what? i love that movie... but you gotta say, something llike naked lunch cannnot be made into a movie that easily.
Well the book isn't really a single cohesive story so they made it more so for the screen. Definitely the book is sicker than the film and there is a whole lot of gross and even violent sexual shit left out of the film that was in the book.

I still really like the film. I'm a huge David Cronenberg fan and it's one of his bigger movies.

I still really like the film. I'm a huge David Cronenberg fan and it's one of his bigger movies.

same. have you seen dead ringers? and then theres fast company, a movie totally unnormal for cronenberg.

Last edited:
Blitz even Jason Statham couldn't save it the villain is just a tool and in the end they kill him instead of doing it by the book and arresting him anyway so what was the fucking point

same. have you seen dead ringers? and then theres fast company, a movie totally unnormal for cronenberg.
Dead Ringers is one of my favorites. I collect movies on Laserdisc format and have both Dead Ringers and Naked Lunch on Laserdisc. I've never seen Fast Company. I'm a huge fan of his older horror films. Videodrome is one of my all time favorites, too. Death to videodrome! Long live the new flesh!!

The Fast & Furious franchise...when will it end!?
My brother was an extra on Tokyo Drift, i think because he was attending the world cup in Japan back then. I hate football and he hates Fast & Furious.
Worst movies ever are those where the golden retriever is a detective, basketball player, football player, etc. just why...?

Batman The Long Halloween Part 1 and 2, being an Anime Fan this was so far a good series and very well done and with a nice twist on the original story line.

I just recently watched the first half of Re-animator while tripping and it was so sick I couldn't watch the second half until a few days ago when I was drinking. Now, me personally, I think it's "a better film than you know" just because it's SUPPOSED to be a sick film. A BAD film to me is one that's boring. I try not to watch those kinds of bad films, ever, when possible.

I thought Natural Born Killers was awful. Not the *worst* movie I've seen, but yeah.. Tarantino wrote it and I heard he tried to distance himself.

Oh god I know - Mad Max Fury Road. I was going to go to the cinema for that; glad I didn't because I would've walked out. I was never one of the Aussies who whined about Mad Max 2 & 3 being made by the Americans either.

Warning (1pt: expiring)
I spend most of my free time on *SNIP-DO NOT POST ILLICIT STREAMING SITE LINKS* where I actually found this awful movie. It's the Mauthausen Photographer. It's quite a psychologically difficult film. So not for kids. Well adults should watch it with ease. There realistically filmed all the atrocities of the Nazis. There the Germans photographed all their deeds. Of course I was worried for the main character and his comrades-in-arms. But the movie is too simple. Sometimes it seems that movies about modern prisons are much scarier than what was shown in this movie. But what I did like was the unity of the Spanish Communists. Who helped each other until their last days bailed each other out didn't give up their comrades. The film mentioned the Russian liberators a couple of times a plus for that. Also for the red Soviet flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Natural Born Killers was awful. Not the *worst* movie I've seen, but yeah.. Tarantino wrote it and I heard he tried to distance himself.

Oh god I know - Mad Max Fury Road. I was going to go to the cinema for that; glad I didn't because I would've walked out. I was never one of the Aussies who whined about Mad Max 2 & 3 being made by the Americans either.
Wait what? both of those are great, like what do u mean..?
fury road has to be on my top 20, i have lost count on how many times ive watched it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. I couldn't stomach yuppy fever in this somehow adored American Psycho the first couple times.

My father is a stock fat cat so I must have bias.

That isn't fair nor accurate The Big Short is a celebrated movie with stellar performances so let me take a look in the mirror and get back to you.

Alright Hell Ride probably

Last edited: