Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

^baraka is freaking awesome! esp. while stoned.

City-of-Industry-Poster.jpg

can't believe i've slept on this film for so long. a great mid- 90's LA crime story, with Harvey Keitel on his game. 4/5

Last edited:
TODDVD1.jpg

Got me mits on series 1-2-3 =D
Shooting commies is always good.

the tim burton planet of the apes on bluray

worse than i remember.

darkblueworld.jpg

Quite good
oubcox.jpg

Slow but still interesting.

Last edited:
I just watched Oliver Stone's The Doors. I had never seen it completely through. It was alright. I've never been much of a Doors fan, I guess it made me like them a tad bit more. I still like Natural Born Killers more.

^ looks interesting....mine wasn't so much.

PLUMP%20FICTION.jpg

has to rank up there with one of the worst parody movies ever made 8)

take one chopper and divide it by one a clockwork orange, and you'll end up with

Bronson.jpg

BRONSON

i loved it.

specialpostermain1-2-405x600.jpg

odd ball indie flick about a guy who is given medicine to make him feel "special". the pills make him crazy and believe he has superpowers.
funny movie, i can't believe michael rapaport didn't get an oscar nod for this role.:(

odd ball indie flick about a guy who is given medicine to make him feel "special".
cool, i remember seeing the trailer for that and wanting to see it, def gonna check it out soon.

just finished the rest of
deadgal.jpg
hmm, some hilarious/gross scenes, "deadgirl" was pretty damn creepy and some parts made me jump. the ending was good. i wouldn't say it was good movie, was entertaining tho. trailer

cool, i remember seeing the trailer for that and wanting to see it, def gonna check it out soon.

just finished the rest of
deadgal.jpg
hmm, some hilarious/gross scenes, "deadgirl" was pretty damn creepy and some parts made me jump. the ending was good. i wouldn't say it was good movie, was entertaining tho. trailer

so i guess this is different from "the" dead girl lol? yeah man, Special is on Netflix Instant too.

friday_the_13th_movie_poster.jpg

this remake sucks so bad...

ive loved this afternoon so far.

ive been cooking while watching both:

heathers.jpg
heathers

and

8331.jpg
fried green tomatoes.

both awesome comfort chick flicks on a rainy sunday. :D

^Both excellent films there. :) <3

nocountrydvd_170.jpg

I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. I think the opening scenes were great, and gave the impression that it'd be a fast paced film. And it certainly was that in places. It just seemed to grind to a halt here and there which failed to keep me engaged in it.

Javier Bardem particularly had a strong presence. I'd never seen him in anything before, and enjoyed watching him. As ever, Josh Brolin continues to grow on me in everything I've seen him in recently. He's become quite a strong actor over the years. Though to me, no matter how much older he gets, or how much facial hair he grows, I will never get that image of that annoying kid wearing a bandana out of my head.

NSFW:
s320x240