Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

I just watched Let The Right One In last weekend. It was slow in the beginning, but picked up a nice, steady pace towards the end. The relationship between the boy and girl was very sweet. If Eden Lake had the ending this one has, I might have actually liked Eden Lake.

The english dub was pretty decent too. You hardly notice that there are other actors speaking for them. The only other movie I've watched in recent memory that had a good dub was Kung Fu Hustle. Ironic, with it being a kung fu movie.

watchmen_poster16.jpg

the lamest, weakest super-hero movie of all time!
period.

i mean, i saw better fight scenes in those old hong-kong movies.
there are some sex scenes... which are pure idiocracy.

gonna go and watch me some South Park and Simpsons episodes just to break even.
:)

I got through about 30 minutes of RocknRolla and then fell asleep. I'll try watching it again today.

Before that I saw The Watchmen and Slumdog Millionaire. I liked both a lot.

supernat.jpg

Just finished watching the last dvd of the 3rd season. This show, in my opinion, is one of the best shows on right now. It's a shame it's aired on the CW.

mall-cop.jpg

i wouldnt recommend others watch this more than once. it has funny moments, although i wasnt the greatest fan.

...kytnism...:|

Awesome!

I didn't know that a 3-D version existed.

Me neither!! I gotta gets my hands on it =D

I just finished watching Quantum of Solace, tough i'm not sure if I liked it or not

B.I.G - if that's what they called it. Biggie Smalls biopic, the new one.

It stinks!

Awesome!

I didn't know that a 3-D version existed.

really it is jaws 3/jaws the revenge/jaws whatever title you choose to use with extra (3D mostly underwater) scenes thrown in there. i have loved all the jaws movies since i used to watch them daily in childhood.

Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past

1808547751p.jpg

I was really hesitant to watch Before Sunrise when it was constantly recommended to me by...ahem...mariacallas. To be honest I'm not one for romantic films as I usually find them really predictable and overly sentimental. I think the word is schmaltzy. Anyway, somehow I got around to watching it and I totally felt a sense of sincerity about it. It was heartwarming without being pretentious. So I decided to buy the boxset and watch the second installment. This was quite sometime ago. And apart from catching about 20 mins of Before Sunset on TV, I couldn't bring myself to watch the DVD in it's entirety for what was probably over a year. Maybe because I didn't wanna be disappointed by something which probably wouldn't capture what the original did. Or maybe because I wanted to remain hopeful about what actually happened between the characters. Whatever the reason was, I chose to ignore it last night. Once again I was surprised by how much I loved it. The excitement of it all, and the way the conversations flow so naturally really reel you in. Things had changed, but stayed the same. Life has a way of doing that. It was just a different place and time. <3

I also love that point which was made about how we look at other peoples lives and assume they're much happier than we are. How they appear to have everything etc. I recently made this same assumption about a close friend of mine, and discovered I was actually quite wrong in my assumption. So that part, and many others hit home for me. A wonderful film. <3

ninja scroll...again.

ninjascroll222tm4.jpg

if you're into anime, i'm sure you already know this movie. classic.

Last edited:
TG, I know exactly what you mean by "putting off" watching something for the longest time. I always do that too. Sometimes it literally takes years/ And I love it when I am pleasantly surprised.
Hmmmm....maybe I'll watch my DVDS again later. :)

<3let me sing you a waltz<3

"The War", by Ken Burns which is a intimate documentary of World War II from the perspective of four small towns/cities. It's actually really depressing and soul sucking. I only reccomend it if you want to die a little on the inside.

Duplicity

I love movies with twists and turns in the storyline. And I also love actors who have sparks whizzing between them. I also, at the moment, love spy/espionage movies. And I love Clive Owen, who could bend me over the hood of my BMW and do me right now.

Back to back on TV last night, this:

24-381%7EBrokeback-Mountain-Posters.jpg

then this:

monsters_ball_poster.jpg

It was the first time I'd seen both of them all the way through. And tbh, I wasn't really feeling either of them. The end of Brokeback Mountain was touching, but the rest of it never really grabbed me. As for Monster's Ball - why all the praise for Halle Berry?. She wasn't that good. :|

^Exactly what I thought. I hated Monsters Ball . It was actually too depressing, and I like depressing movies . All that hype was just that..hype. Ugh.