⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
ah man, you hated hateful 8 ? Breaking my heart 💔
Didn't hate it; simply thought it was one of his worse films. He made so many good ones, even my least favorite are still worth adding to my shelf. Don't worry, I liked The Hateful Eight :) just thought his other films by and large were better.

birdup.snaildown

Bluelighter
Tom & Jerry: The Movie (2021)

Saw this in the cinema today.

This is the worst adaptation of a classic children's show I've ever seen.

I thought The LEGO Movie was great and that was the cinematic adaptation of LEGO.

Tom & Jerry is a fucking disaster. The directing sucks. Sometimes the real life actors aren't even looking in the right direction when they're talking to the animated characters. It's a thousand times worse than Roger Rabbit and Space Jam technically... and most of the film doesn't have animated characters on the screen.

There is so much bullshit filler (presumably, to save money on animation costs).

The film revolves about an Indian wedding between two rich douchebags and a bunch of subplots about ill conceived hotel workers that I couldn't give a flying shit about.

Tom (the cat) actually starts singing at one point.

The animation parts are absolute garbage. There's maybe five minutes of classic Tom and Jerry antics and it isn't even inspired. It's like half a bad episode of Tom and Jerry cut with 90 minutes of god-awful shit.

A big, fat 0/10