• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Whats the best way to dissolve a bunch of cocaine

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
I usually weigh out my shot, put it in the spoon, add my cold water, draw it up and leave whats left on the spoon..

However, no matter how well I chop and mix it up prior to any use, there are always 'hot spots' and varying amounts of cut left and as a result each shot is not the same regardless of the initial weight.

I figured the best way would just be to dissolve it all at once, but then theres enough cut that it crowds the cotton on the spoon and leaves water around that I just can't draw up. I've tried wheel filters, they just jam. I've tried cotton packing and backloading a syringe which does work, but I found I need to do two or three passes to truly get all the actual coke out, and after the first pass its pressed into a cake which is a bitch to get out and the cotton tends to follow it, and it just makes a fucking mess and takes so damn long. Bigger spoon? multiple washes? I feel the more processes I add the more substance loss there is, which is totally true.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a buchner funnel, but even then when we're talking about dissolving a gram or two max and 1-2ml is literally nothing in terms of liquid and would probably all absorbed into the filter paper. In general the methods I've tried lead to just far too much solution for the given amount of drug.

I suppose the absolute best way would be to acetone wash, but that takes days and when you've decided to grab it on the fly at the end of the night this isn't really possible...

Obviously injecting street drugs with cuts isn't exactly the most harmproof scenario, but I really would like to at least ensure for myself that each dose I measure is actually what I am getting. One night I did my first shot to test a batch and it was only .05g (fucking tiny) and it fucking floored me, nearly puked the rush was so intense and lasted a good 10 mins or so where all I could do was lay on my bed and rub my head and do the 'omg wooo' breathing. Next one same amount, felt nothing. Then .1, not even close.. I swear I must have gotten nearly all the fucking coke in that first shot and I still had .45g left - ridiculous.

shit, that sucks man

honestly can't tell you anything, i'd resign to dissolving one shot at a time... dissolving all shots at once could be dangerous and a lil mistake might make you kill yourself

well, at least now you have one reason to stop shooting blow if anything...

The interest in this thread is actually in NOT killing myself, and being able to accurately dose. Its the dissolving one at a time that I feel is dangerous given my experiences.. since each shot seems to vary considerably.

What I did when I tried this last was used a seperate plunger and needle strictly for holding the solution. I knew I had a "gram" in the solution and I had about 2ml in the plunger, therefore theorectically there should be .1g per 20 units. When I was done and foolishly wanting more, I rewashed my initial wash plunger and actually got a decent shot, meaning I know that there was some still left that I did not fully get out.

Guess the ideal option would be to find better blow, but.. not always as easy as it sounds.

You need to get better coke. If there's any amount of non water soluble stuff it's not very good.

Even coke bashed down with levamisole & half hydrolised to benzoylecgonine is instantly and completely soluble in water.

Either that or start doing acetone washes / dissolvin the coke in methanol and recovering it.

Wouldn't cooking it to crack and back to coke again remove all the bullshit?

You need to get better coke. If there's any amount of non water soluble stuff it's not very good.

Even coke bashed down with levamisole & half hydrolised to benzoylecgonine is instantly and completely soluble in water.

Either that or start doing acetone washes / dissolvin the coke in methanol and recovering it.

Well I mean, that's a given.

But in the context of what I am working with, there has to be a better method for "on the fly" dosing.. or have I pretty much done whatever I can? I figure a ceramic or glass mortar and pestle to really grind everything up and somewhat homogenize it more may be a decent start

You've pretty much done all you can.

Like I said, cocaine is ultra soluble in water, I believe you can get up to 2 gm per mL of water of the hydrochloride dissolved at room temp...

It most certainly can. If I had any interest in ever doing coke again, that's how I'd do it.

Can cocaine be administered via a nasal saline solution?

i never found any consistent results about the efficacy of that... i remember researching all i could about it a while ago on the internet but never reaching a conclusion. i never tried to do it myself so can't speak for it either

anything that's readily water-soluble can be administered via nasal solution. Using saline will make it easier on your nostrils.