• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Whats the best thing to use for a heroin tutor?

Swaggernaught

Greenlighter
this is my first post so sorry if i break any rules
i looked all over the forum for a few specific questions i want to be answered but cant seem to find any answers.
anyways im wondering what the best thing to use for a tutor is, i hear that foil is best. but i currently use a pen tube because i like the reuseability of it so do you collect more resin using foil? or is it just easier to get the resin from it?
i also heard there are things you can add to the H to get the rock form of it to burn a bit slower but was unable to find any details on the process or what to use? any help on that would be great.
and finally if anyone has a nifty way of collecting the resin from a tube similar to the one i use currently id love some advice! thanks in advance

I would usually roll some foil around a pen, then pull the foil off so it kept the shape of the pen. After a while you can unroll the foil and smoke all the residue. You will be surprised how much there is - I would usually save my rolled foil for when I ran out and be pleasantly surprised to have a good backup.

^hahaha
yeah i like to use a benji ($100 bill) and after a few days u can scrape it with a razor and get a few good hits off it. if ur smoking H, u really have to do it right.. i have seen lots of people waste at least half of it.. u don't want to see any smoke drift up, and not go into ur tooter.. every single whif of smoke should be sucked into your lungs, or u are wasting it. it takes some practise, but chasing the dragon is really effective, instant, and much safer than shooting. it was my fave ROA :)

Lol, my heroin tutor was an older junkie. Taught me everything I know. If you need a heroin tutor but can't find one, I suggest you try heroinhelper.com

As for a heroin tooter , i always used rolled up paper.
That was funny af. Had me rolling while chasing the dragon over here. But I gotta say rolled foil around a pen is the best IMO. And if you put tiny dents in the tooter with your finger after you remove it off the pen it makes it collect more resin at the bend points. I don't always do this but on occasions I will and I do notice it collects more resin. All depends on if you want to inhale more now and have less resin later or or inhale less now and still get high but have more resin to collect later. Not that it's gonna make a huge difference right now but it will down the road after adding up all the times you have ever smoked. Then I'm sure the difference would be very distinguishable especially after using for years

Last edited:
I would usually roll some foil around a pen, then pull the foil off so it kept the shape of the pen. After a while you can unroll the foil and smoke all the residue. You will be surprised how much there is - I would usually save my rolled foil for when I ran out and be pleasantly surprised to have a good backup.
Used to love that unroll at the end smoke that

When I think of a heroin tutor I’m imagining like some hot dyed black hair alternative chick looking deep into my eyes, then tying me off and sending me to heaven like the scene in breaking bad..

-GC

When I think of a heroin tutor I’m imagining like some hot dyed black hair alternative chick looking deep into my eyes, then tying me off and sending me to heaven like the scene in breaking bad..

-GC
Or like this scene from Bad Lieutenant*, where legend Harvey Keitel's character (the LT) is letting Zoe Lund (a real-life junkie) shoot him up with heroin to take the edge off his crack high:

vlcsnap-2016-03-25-23h38m59s133.png

*The original Abel Ferrara movie from 1992, not the Werner Herzog thing from 2008 or whatever.

Do not use a rolled up piece of foil for a tooter. Foil is weak and it really doesn't build up much resin at all. Your best bet is to use an actual BIC brand pen. Pull it apart and heat up sections and blow in it to bend/dent/warp it for maximum resin collecting. Using a straight tooter or rolled up bill or foil is a complete waste, 100%. If you don't have bends/twists/dents/bubbles in your tooter the resin will go straight into your mouth and taste like shit. Or it will get stuck on your front teeth and make it look like you don't brush and have poop tooth or something.

When you go to collect the resin from your tooter the best way is by using rubbing alcohol. Try to use 70% cuz higher than that makes it easier to catch fire when burning the alcohol of off so be careful and pay attention. Try not to have any fans on or what ever. Always use a new clean piece of foil and fold up the sides and make a boat. Old foils will have tons of tiny holes. Hold your foil up to the light to see if there are holes in it, and make sure your corners are sealed and smashed tight with your fingers. Fill your tooter up in-between an ⅛ - ¼ of the way full with the alcohol and shake vigorously while making sure you got both ends closed up tightly with yours fingers. Then dump out the alcohol from your tooter on your boat and proceed to burn the alcohol off. Just light your lighter underneath your foil boat and boil the alcohol out until the very first sign of smoke coming up. Tilt your boat sideways to see if you have any liquid left. All that's left on your boat is the resin from your toot. Repeat the process 2 - 3 times even and you'll still get some hits.

Last edited:
It's not water soluble heroin is it? It's more likely to be a fentanyl analog now a days in most areas. But if it's a powder then it's most likely a salt of heroin or fentanyl, even if it doesn't 100% dissolve (that would be an amateur cut most likely if it mostly dissolves but leaves some solids). Salts of heroin and fentanyl are not good for smoking. It works, but you lose a lot. Still with a low tolerance it should hit harder than pills ever did. You can freebase it to deprotonate it and lose the anion conjugate base to make a new salt, simply by using a water soluble base and a little heat and collecting the insoluble precipitate, but if it's fentanyl or a fentanyl analog you may lose a lot. If it's a soluble powder than your best bet is probably just to snort it. Half of a wax paper Abe Lincoln amounting to about 10-15mg up my nose rocked my world like no other opioid ever did. It blew away oxycodone 30mg blues. For costing nearly nothing. The magic diminishes as fast as your habit's expense rises though, and will end up costing just as much with a worse withdrawal.

Do not use a rolled up piece of foil for a tooter. Foil is weak and it really doesn't build up much resin at all. Your best bet is to use an actual BIC brand pen. Pull it apart and heat up sections and blow in it to bend/dent/warp it for maximum resin collecting. Using a straight tooter or rolled up bill or foil is a complete waste, 100%. If you don't have bends/twists/dents/bubbles in your tooter the resin will go straight into your mouth and taste like shit. Or it will get stuck on your front teeth and make it look like you don't brush and have poop tooth or something.

When you go to collect the resin from your tooter the best way is by using rubbing alcohol. Try to use 70% cuz higher than that makes it easier to catch fire when burning the alcohol of off so be careful and pay attention. Try not to have any fans on or what ever. Always use a new clean piece of foil and fold up the sides and make a boat. Old foils will have tons of tiny holes. Hold your foil up to the light to see if there are holes in it, and make sure your corners are sealed and smashed tight with your fingers. Fill your tooter up in-between an ⅛ - ¼ of the way full with the alcohol and shake vigorously while making sure you got both ends closed up tightly with yours fingers. Then dump out the alcohol from your tooter on your boat and proceed to burn the alcohol off. Just light your lighter underneath your foil boat and boil the alcohol out until the very first sign of smoke coming up. Tilt your boat sideways to see if you have any liquid left. All that's left on your boat is the resin from your toot. Repeat the process 2 - 3 times even and you'll still get some hits.
Finally someone knows what they are doing! He's right, Rolled up piece of foil sucks as a tutor. The more bubbles ,twists, dents ect the more resin you'll collect especially if your smoking blues you can get massive amounts of resin with a well made tutor. Another secret is to take a spring out of a pen and put it inside the tutor it'll collect way more resin than without.