Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

kooky77 said:
WoW
thats some serious control

Well Done

LOL %) Thanx.
I get more pleasure out of looking at them then i would eating, And i stir my mates up by saying there up for auction to the highest bidder. lol 8)

*Yes A big cheer for the X-Scores.
*Also the first batch of Blue Skys from about 2001, X-Files From around 1999 (triangular pills with an X with a small circle around it on one side)
*Yellow TP's from whenever (memory failing me)
*Safe Sex of any collour were enjoyable
*Beige Shark from about 2002 could be considered MAD in my oppion. So strong people wandered around not knowing what to do with themselves.

i second the x-files, couldn't forget the odd shape. Triangle block with a ball in the middle, sticking out at the top and bottom.

And the safe sex, they were good too...and the fish around the same time...

God...how many pills have i had? i think it's better not to think about it.

Green Armani, late 2003

They were only little fuckers but they packed a punch

two thumbs up

Just from this year the Yellow Pandas and Blue Smileys were nice and altho there were MANY mixed reports on them I ALWAYS had a top night out on the Green Doves (not as good as the Pandas or Smileys tho).. trying to track down the latest Yellow Doves now as have heard good things

Green CU (2002) my first ever bikkie, oh god i didnt know what i was in for,
sat in the corner of the club the whole night looking at the lights and going wow, then went to recovery and spent 3 hrs lying on a sofa in the one position, my neck was sore for the rest of the week.

Green Fish (2002) the only time i ever had visuals on bikkies, saw people wearing glasses and i swear 1/2 the people were dancing in puddles...... INSIDE the club.

Blue B29 (2002) cant remember much, all i know was that it was bloody good!

Blue Dolphin (2003) these little guys were thick as. nearly lost the little thing when i was about to 'drop' it some person bumped me and i drop it on the dancefloor, the next 5 minutes i had my lighter out looking around for it, found it 2 metres behind where i was standing, lucky no one stepped on it. these beauties were strong put me on my ass yet so clean, no comedown what so ever.

Yellow & Red 3 (2003) i think every one had these at one time or another.

White Pink Panther (2004) had these on new years day, even louie coudnt keep me off my ass. what a wonderful day that was :)