• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

LEGAL? OTC= unisom 400mg-500mg, seein shit that werent there, lets just say its kinda freaky, im not gona do that again haha.....

How good is kava kava? i wanted to get some a long time ago but i just heard it wasn't worth it and was a pain to find a good vendor.

does it go well mixed? im aware of the dangers....talking low doses of each.

oh and poppy pods. technically illegal but you wouldn't think so with how easy they are to get. best painkiller out there IMO.

Poppy pod tea is TECHNICALLY illegal (schedule II) however since it is not enforced it is de facto illegal and extremely easy to obtain.

A lot of the aforementioned legal highs are very effective but many don't compare to the illicit ones... poppy pods contain an appreciable amount of morphine.

Its the real deal.

+1

Poppy material is harder to process to a stage where one could get a rush out of it, which is why it doesn't appeal to everyone, but it lasts long and the high itself is every bit as good as a moderate-to-high dose of Morphine. I'm lucky to have found about the pods a few years ago, as I perefer Morphine to stuff like Oxy or Hydro and I do not have to score my Opiates from the black market anymore.

Can't believe I forgot about nitrous! That is an extremely good legal high, I wouldn't rate it above alcohol because you can't do it all the time but while on other drugs it is EXTREMELY fun.

Aww man, you beat me to it....whippets! definitely! Also, although not quite as safe but some other inhalants that will out your dick in the dirt, freon and butane....not so great now that I'm up in my 30s but at 14 15 16 you gotta get what you can :\

I was thinking too, although I'm not too sure of the legality in the US....(I did find them growing in a oublic park though) 2 plants, Belladona and Angel Trumpets.....talk about thinking you're on another planet :)

Shit! I had never heard that through all of my research on Kratom. I'm on Prozac and just received some Kratom. I better do more research before i try that combo. Would that just be in large doses of Kratom? I was just going to start with 4 grams.

Yeah, I mean with small doses of kratom it wouldnt be too bad, its at the higher doses that it would probably start to interact.

And whoever said smoking on DXM will fuck you up, theyre right. I was using an imaginary machete to hack through nonexistant trees just to walk to my closet when i tried that ccombination.

And whoever said smoking on DXM will fuck you up, theyre right. I was using an imaginary machete to hack through nonexistant trees just to walk to my closet when i tried that ccombination.

I had a similar experience except it was smoking while on a high dose of K. i felt like i was swimming through water just walking across my room, and then sat in my pitch black closet for three hours just staring of into space...and i literally mean space, the darkness became the universe.... I was floating by millions of stars and planets...def. a trip to remember

I ordered kratom from Mr. Kratom and tried several cups, didn't do jack for me. I drank some Kava tea I bought from the store, and that was calming, relaxing, numbed my toungue, felt nice but by no means did I feel "high".

I wish I knew where to find enough poppy seeds to make tea.

the high itself is every bit as good as a moderate-to-high dose of Morphine.

That makes me want it REALLY bad...

Alcohol no doubt! Nothing is more fun and socially accepted legally anyway :)

Alcohol no doubt! Nothing is more fun and socially accepted legally anyway :)

I do agree, however I've been drinking since before I could complete sentences, so alcohol doesn't quite have the luster anymore. I want something different.

I ordered kratom from Mr. Kratom and tried several cups, didn't do jack for me. I drank some Kava tea I bought from the store, and that was calming, relaxing, numbed my toungue, felt nice but by no means did I feel "high".

yeah, i feel like kratom doesnt work for everybody. if you have any opiate tolerance, whether natural or due to use, it probably won't do much more than keep you from going into withdrawal.

if youre going to make tea, though, do yourself a favor and just use pods, don't bother with the seeds. not every brand of seed works, and you need a ton of them. its just not worth the time and effort, the pods are much more savory..i actually think the pod tea is somewhat tasty.

yeah but can't you only get pods from online? what if you don't have a credit card or whatever?

Some seeds can actually be very cheap and potent, but finding a good bulk source for ones that are coated with enough goodies will be challenging. Most brands are well washed and gives no high. Trial and error is pretty much the only way...

Pods are easily avaliable by mail order.

I'm in Europe and can get them from 2 different floral stores in my city. There's also vendors that sells them by mail order here.

There should be some decent mail sources for Pods in USA and Canada, if you don't mind paying a little for shipping. You just need to order enough to make the shipping costs worth it. There might be some sweet deals on Ebay and there should be a few vendors with homepage on the net specializing in pods. Try doing a search with google...

yeah but can't you only get pods from online? what if you don't have a credit card or whatever?

Arts & crafts shops sell them - dried flower arranging & all that.

Just don't buy any covered in varnish, paint or whatever.

Good point, man. I know that some people are able to obtain them in floral shops, but I've never seen them sold in any. Guess I'm just not frequenting the right places.

There are prepaid credit cards that you don't need to provide much information to obtain, they take about a week to receive them from Visa, but they work just the same as a regular credit card. That would allow any interested party to to order whatever they wanted online!

^ your right I forgot about them, and you can get them from any grocery store. at least around here anyway just put the cash on them and spend away.

^ you can but its not a very good method. best is a cracker, balloon, and chargers.