• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Gabapentin and dihydrocodeine. Im in the uk and get them on prescription but always use them within a couple of days because they are so nice after a long stressful day at work . Wish they were easier to source. Also I have some poppy pods and seeds I grew myself. I have no idea what to do with them but from this thread I feel I need to try them! I grew myself by accident when buying seeds genuinely for flowers and now im like 👍 free High but ni idea how much to take or how to make the tea!

1. Datura, Biperiden or any deliriant.
2. Legal opiates
3. Pregablin
5. Saffron
6. Nutmeg (the best replacement for THC although I hate psychedelics)
7. Low doses of Chloroform

And the worst psychoactive/depressant Ive ever used is ALCOHOL

U should actually call the whole middle-east disgusting because some of ppl there orally consume scorpion's sting or camel pee to get high.

Now I'm picturing shady dudes in back alleys whipping out jugs of Camel piss from under their robes and whispering "you wantsomepiss? wantsomepiss?" lol

U should actually call the whole middle-east disgusting because some of ppl there orally consume scorpion's sting or camel pee to get high.

man, piss and scorpions sting ain't as bad as inhaling shit fumes... All the braincells lost, and it was his own shit... ew cunt

man, piss and scorpions sting ain't as bad as inhaling shit fumes...

Alright, but why would someone take animal/human urine or scorp's sting to "get high"? Is that a new fatwa or islam's new advice? Sorry i don't wanna cross the red lines. My hatred towards the weird culture of middle eastern might be something personal and totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread but but even in a country like Saudi Arabia where all psychoactives (including "nutmeg") are banned, ppl can at least learn to make their own (chemical/organic) legal highs.

The second way of getting your hands on legal psychoactives is being a doctor shopper.

"you wantsomepiss? wantsomepiss?" lol
Funny. You are talking about muslims, including your boyfriend called D.M.W. Talk to him if possible. Let him tell u the laughable fact about the tradition of drinking animal urine among SEMITIC PPL. Its sad to know that u are the kind of person who mocks the tradition/religion of HIS OWN friend. You are bored as hell and your friends are probably too busy to pay attention to your comments and that's why I am the only person u often tag and mess with.
He calls himself a professional arguer, yet he begs u to help him humiliate anyone that he is fighting with. (his last effort to start another fight with me failed because he did that OUT OF LOUNGE and now he is the only member on my ignore list. Soon u will be the next one although putting someone on ignore will not change anything)

Last edited:
you should probably take your own advice on this one.

You're so right... But have u seen my first comment in this thread? How about the second one? Plus y totally misunderstood me. That is not an advice. That's a warning because BL isnt the right place for fighters. I just wanted to say, If someone is planning to fight with me in or out of lounge, I would suggest him a better place, like skype. Not bluelight.org

Last edited:
you mean the one where you said brought up camel piss and said you hate middle eastern culture? Yeah I read it. BK was just making a joke based off what you said.

I apologize but he thinks i am known to be the most hated BL member because of small debate between us. Even i pleased him to stop tagging me because we both hate each other and the story behind this hilarious hostility is too long and too boring to be told. And...When i try to stop fighting and try to shake hand with the enemy to end conflict, the enemy rejects and finds it funny to continue the hostility, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Sometimes I try to be silent for a while, but he doesn't give up. All he does is looking for my latest post to reply in an intolerable way . He can't piss me off. The only way to solve this problem is talking to each other out of bluelight website.

Last edited:
I apologize but he thinks i am known to be the most hated BL member because of small debate between us. Even i pleased him to stop ragging me because we both hate each other and the story behind this hilarious hostility is too long and too boring to be told. When i wanna stop fighting and try to shake hand with the enemy to end conflict but the enemy rejects and find it funny to continue the hostility, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Sometimes I try to be silent for a while he doesn't give up. All he does is looking for looking for my latest post to reply in intolerable. He can't piss me off. The only way to solve this problem is talking to each other out of bluelight website.

Jesus man, get a grip, it was a simple joke I posted in response to what you wrote as Mal said. I just thought the idea of Camel Piss Dealers was funny, because it is. Nothing more to read into it than that. Maybe go drink some, it might calm you down or give you MERS.

Alright... alright...

=
giphy.gif

I thought u were referring to a specific race of humans. Apologize, lets not talk about that. But honestly, do u really think im angry? Maybe u do but actually I'm not. At least not on this virtual world. I know i'll soon be too busy to be on bluelight and then, many bluelighters will take a deep breath, celebrate my absence and handout candies while i miss being here.

Maybe go drink some, it might calm you down or give you MERS.

Last edited:
Alright, but why would someone take animal/human urine or scorp's sting to "get high"? Is that a new fatwa or islam's new advice? Sorry i don't wanna cross the red lines. My hatred towards the weird culture of middle eastern might be something personal and totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread but but even in a country like Saudi Arabia where all psychoactives (including "nutmeg") are banned, ppl can at least learn to make their own (chemical/organic) legal highs.

The second way of getting your hands on legal psychoactives is being a doctor shopper.

Can't disagree with that lol

Can't disagree with that lol

Thank for your attention and response . I'm looking for an opportunity to create a thread to discuss "moving to a new spot/country where your "drug of choice" is hard/impossible to find. Being a doctor shopper might not be helpful either it costs a lot. How many doctors will u have to visit in order to get something "recreational"/