• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

poppy pod tea gave me one of the most euphoric opiate highs i've ever had

K2 Spice would have to be my favourite legal high. I don't consume too much but whenever I do it's give a great felling. I occasionally buy this product for safe us from the following online store.

Looks legit bro

thank you for reading the rules by the way, so many people don't do that

dont take any DXM products that contain acetaminophen (tylenol) in order to trip off dxm you'd have to take so much and if it contains tylenol youll be overdosing on tylenol and could possibly die because its bad for the liver. if you haven't heard of "triple c's", get them. They're corrissidon cough and cold and get the purple box it doesn't have acetaminophen in it

I'd have to say plugging super concentrated poppy seed tea. its easily better than snorting heroin.

I'm something of a burnt-out old-timer. Best legal high? In what sense? I was better off before I ever started, but anyway pre-1985 MDMA was pretty awesome. (It was legal back then.)

I took Kratom one time (insane amount) and Had such a great experience. It was like a high from weed without any paranoia at all

dont take any DXM products that contain acetaminophen (tylenol) in order to trip off dxm you'd have to take so much and if it contains tylenol youll be overdosing on tylenol and could possibly die because its bad for the liver. if you haven't heard of "triple c's", get them. They're corrissidon cough and cold and get the purple box it doesn't have acetaminophen in it

yo everyone dont listen to this lunatic! triple C has chlorpheniramine maleate which will give you brain damage in high doses. this has been documented. most cough medicine formulations with DXM dont have APAP anyway.

its all leagal if u dont get caught right no jk nothing like ten years ago we did moring glory seeds but jc it sucked for me

Yeah the Morning Glory thiing never did much for anyone I have met. In a prepared concentration, which I happened to be at a bowling alley where a friend worked, I did perceive some moderate depth-perception changes, and just a basic sense of well-being. But it was not enough to really care to repeat it. I take that back: morning glories grow like crazy, wild, in temperate climates. To this day I can be walking along and find myself sort of automatically reaching down, grabbing a section of the vine/plant itself, and chewing away. I think it might work better than the seeds, if prepared right.

Whoops -- this is about LEGAL highs, and LSA somehow got rounded up with LSD in the American DEA. What a joke, huh, getting raided for morning glory possession!

yo everyone dont listen to this lunatic! triple C has chlorpheniramine maleate which will give you brain damage in high doses. this has been documented. most cough medicine formulations with DXM dont have APAP anyway.

Too much of Tylenol or chlorpheniramine is seriously to be avoided, but that is true of true about EVERYTHING of course, including the DXM itself.

I am an older psychonaut (but not THAT old, just about 50) :) but we never took DXM for a high. I seem to recall hearing of a few people drinking the better part of bottle of Robotussin, but they never repeated it, and none of the stories sounded very pleasant. It was likely a Tylenol version, so they may have been plain miserable.

I am SORT of curious to try the pure DXM that is available, but dissos get just too wild for me. A couple of times they were WONDERFUL beyond belief, but for the most part, no.

Last edited:
I'd have to say plugging super concentrated poppy seed tea. its easily better than snorting heroin.

I don't doubt that enough of the morphine (and codeine, etc) found in concentrated poppy would get a person *seriously* high, but man you must get some really lousy heroin! ;)

Kratom without doubt, but are high possibilities that DEA place on Schedule I on 30th. Have a great therapeutical value to me, but too have nice effects that I love.

Lunatic? Lmao no way. And duh it's obviously not good for you, as with all drugs. There's only a select few products that don't have Tylenol in it. Most do. Hahah

I would have to say that dextromethorphan (DXM) was the best legal high I've had. It's weird to type "best" legal high because every drug has its own effects.

I have tried codeine legally. It was prescribed to me. Codeine (with promethazine) was very very enjoyable, but I just felt like something was lacking. I had more of a body high going on than a mental high, something I didn't know opioids were really fond of causing. I know opioids give a body high, but there's a mental high that I get from it, and that's what I had been looking for. I also felt like I took a dose less than what I should have taken to really enjoy it, but that's because I had only one bottle of it.

I have also abused diphenhydramine (DPH), but I would never want to repeat that because it gave me an insanely uncontrollable bout of restless leg syndrome (RLS). Antihistamines have a history of causing that.

DXM is my type of drug because I oddly like being dissociated, and I find the "anesthetic" aspect of the drug to be interesting. It's not like the typical energetic high of a stimulant, calm and relaxed high of benzodiazepines, floaty high of opioids, or general high of marijuana. It's really fun to me, but what makes me hate is that it totally screws my speech and the DXM in particular has been shown to cause brain damage from repeated high-dose uses.

If you have tried and like phencyclidine piperidine (PCP) or ketamine -- both drugs being dissociative anesthetics -- then you will find DXM to be enjoyable. But use ketamine over PCP and PCP over DXM because ketamine is the least harmful [I think]. Also, DXM at high doses is like a low dose of ketamine or PCP, and even though DXM is in the same class, it has different effects.

I have wanted to try ayahuasca and salvia divinorum, both of which are legal "highs." They are more psychedelic in nature, however.

Alcohol and nicotine's legal highs are great, too. Nicotine really grinds my addictive gears right, so that's why I had to stop it and why I would recommend anyone not to continue using it.

Last edited:
DXM and Phenibut are close at the top, but DXM has to win because the comedown is more of a wonderful afterglow and seldom is it un-enjoyable. Phenibut on the other hand... I think I'd rather be shot with a paintball, naked. Twice. At least then, the pain (so to speak) would be over with faster and I wouldn't have to go through the cycle of "Never again" but saying fuck it every so often to the lure of the amazing effects Phenibut gives me (Like vomiting :D).

Now I thought I'd share as well the worst legal "highs" I've ever had. Kids, if you're going to do drugs, please try and find something besides DPH to try for your first time. I read a "trip report" of some teenager (this is 100% truthfully SWIM, I'm glad I'm not like this) who wrote lines such as: "The truth about this drug is that it is excellant, amazing, incredable, but its very hard to remember anything after I take it.", or, even better: "When I woke up, I was upset because I thought I had slept the high off, but then I moved my legs, and they were convulsing and shaking. It felt amazing!", or, somehow even better, " I don't remember waking up in the hospital. It's like I just appeared there. The first thing I do remember is blood being taken from me. Five viles I believe. No pain, and I am usually quite squimish about those things. They moved me to another hospital, and I was moving slow, shaking, in complete ecstasy. I believe I was in a straight jacket, but I'm just not sure.".

Just stop.

Last edited:
As of now it's 4-aco-dmt. I had some intensely introspective thoughts and I feel re-set emotionally, never experienced that effect to such an extent from high dose mushrooms, acid, or various dissociatives. And the visuals are really awesome.

Hawaiian woodrose is the strongest in my opinion. Kanna is a good alternative to antidepressants and fun to snort. Kratom is a good alternative to opiates. San Pedro has been the most helpful in my life. I only trust plant based legal highs.

My favorite legal high would probably be DXM, though it's been some time since I've used it in that way. DXM is looked down upon and considered "childish" by a good many people since it's mostly dumb, experimental kids who get attracted to it, and DXM has a fairly "dirty" feel to it, but if you really look at it for what it is and what it's capable of and you ignore the stigma associated with it and its users, it can actually a highly useful and therapeutic drug. I've had crippling depression my entire life, to the point where for many years I couldn't really talk with or make eye contact with anyone including my own mother, and for several days following a 900-1100mg DXM experience I'd be super-high-functioning with a real sense of hope, and I could even leave my bedroom and maintain eye contact with people.
If not DXM then perhaps deschloroketamine? I don't know, DCK is so much less powerful than DXM that they're hard for me to compare very fairly.

I used kratom for 3 years with effexor, aside from tolerance, addiction (1oz tea day), and lortab like withdrawal for three weeks - no problem. Great shit at under 14g day.