• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Absynth mate. Actually, the second time I drunk it in my life (2 years after I first tried it) I realy loved it more than many "illegal" stuff. I had an energy drink before, then started taking one shot after an other. I didn't even feel drunk, just good mooded and fool of energy(sounds weird since we talk about alcohol, right?)
After drinking some good amount of it, I had some kind of an orgasmic feeling. I just lied down for a minute and started laughing from pleasure.
Then I woke and continued being light headed and good mooded.
I can't tell you that Absynth will make you feel the same way cause not everyone enjoys alcohol the same way(I think it must be genetic)

I've always been fascinated with that stuff. I could never find any when I was drink inking and wouldn't you know after a year of sobriety I find it. It was hard to turn it down but I did. I regret it but I just can't break my sreak

I sure wish there was a way for me to get some of the old bathsalts. It was nice when headshops sold it. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it without shipping to house? Still living with parents and they don't hesitate at opening my mail. And are these websites ripoffs or are they for real

any ideas on how to get it without shipping to house?

Likely impossible

And are these websites ripoffs or are they for real

We can't really help you figure that out, since I think it would break the sourcing rule.

It only lasts a couple hours at best for me before I feel like I'm coming off. I literally just posted in the Kratom megathred tonight asking about this very issue and wondering if my opiate tolerance has something to do with it. Any advice for extending the duration is appreciated.

Sorry still figuring out how to respond to a specific response. Above post is about The Kratom posts.

Opiate tolerance has an direct effect on Kratom effects. That's why I don't use it. I got some last year and did like 10-12g ands nothing.

You can buy a lot of legit research chemicals online. They are pure and quite potent and they are real drugs. Street drugs are the ones that are risky and dangerous.

I'd very much rather simply eat morning glory seeds than take research chemicals from the internet. Why? You have no idea what's in research chemicals, it could be anything. Assuming you check with the company that the seeds are not treated, you know what is in morning glory seeds (you really have to check though because treated seeds can lead to liver/brain issues). Plus, the seeds have been used at least since the Aztec times (thousands of years ago), and likely dating back well into the times of caveman IMO. Who knows, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the apes that evolved into humankind ate them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they also played a role in human evolution just like psilocybin mushrooms likely did. I have never heard of anyone actually dying or suffering serious physical harm as a direct result of eating them (assuming they were healthy), and I bet pretty much any doctor would probably agree on this. The same cannot be said of many research chemicals. Plus, while this is an ineffable and highly debatable claim in terms of science, I believe that they put you in touch with the spirit world itself. No research chemical has the kind of long and profound history of shamanic usage that MG seeds have, nor does DXM.

Last edited:
K2 Spice would have to be my favourite legal high. I don't consume too much but whenever I do it's give a great felling. I occasionally buy this product for safe us from the following online store.

Peruvian torch cactus will almost always be my favorite. Mescaline is such an amazing psychedelic. Great body high along with a nice gentle trippiness. It made me social and outgoing too actually. I miss it a lot..

ADAM. (MDMA). It was legal the first two times I took it. Banned in 85/86, yet it seems to still exist. But now it's just not the same. Who knew "banning" something would create problems (bunk/rip-offs, shady people, illicit markets, etc.) ??? We were doing just fine with it pre-ban,

its all leagal if u dont get caught right no jk nothing like ten years ago we did moring glory seeds but jc it sucked for me

Yeah, morning glories (and Hawaiian Woodrose) contain LSA, which I am pretty certain is a C1 in the USA (so technically plucking a morning glory flower and eating it is a serious crime!)....

Morning Glories grow like crazy in temperate climates, including where I have lived. No need to wait for the seeds: I've plucked a section of the plant/stem and chewed it up, because I am just that weird. Actually, even though I will chalk it up as placebo effect, I swear I have sensed a clear psychoactive change, better than the rock-hard seeds.

Can you take too much dxm? Not at once, over time. I've been on a binge lately and was wondering if I'm doing damage to my brain. I scored some lsd this past weekend and the trip was so much cleaner and mellow. I was just was wondering cause like I've said I've taken a shitload of dxm this summer and find myself paranoid when sober and feel just, not right, lol. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Nihonshu (sake) is legal worldwide. go to Japan and drink as much sake as you can handle. but don't get too drunk or you'll end up puking and making a fool of yourself, which is common in Japan.

You can buy Sake in the US/CA/EU/AU. Not every liquor store carries it, but you don't have to go to Japan to buy Sake.

If I recall, in restaurants it is served warm. Sounds weird maybe, but it does go down nicely...

If you go back far enough every drug was legal at some point, plus some drugs are legal in certain countries and illegal in others. If you are just talking about stuff you can buy at a local store then your options are pretty limited but when you include RCs and stuff you can find on the "darknet" the possibilities are endless.

There is a lot of grey area in just how legal various drugs are too because of the analog laws where they can interpret a drug as illegal just for being "similar" to one that is illegal.