• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Gonna go pick up some dxm later this week myself, avoidant personality disorder been flaring up bad and I need dat beautiful dissociation.

Id have to say the best legal high would be kratom. Ive experimented alot with it trying to find the most potent way. I found capsules do nothing. Makng it into tea is by far the strongest. Boil water, then put in your kratom powder ( i do 5g or 7 g depending on how much i have ) soft boil for 20min, then simmer for 15, cool for 15, add honey , sugar. It does the trick but sadly only last about 30min. Better than nothing

Yup 30min. Dont see how i could be doing wrong. Same goes for norcs. Take 2 at once , feel them for maybe hour tops. Try and space them out. 2 evrry couple hours bc they are expensive. My guess is i have a high tolerance from my pill addiction. But if theres a way to make kratom last longer, enlighten me

I suppose that your pill tolerance has a large part to do with it. I toss and wash and the effects last for four to five hours for me, but I don't have any opiate tolerance. But for only 30 minutes of activity, I don't know that I'd still use kratom. I hope that you find a way to lengthen the effects!

sorry for coming off as an ass, ive just never heard of kratom lasting 30 minutes. it lasts hours, more than a few, for most people. regardless of roa. if your tolrance is high that shouldnt really affect duration, only dose. oh well. im sorry you only get 30 minutes out of it.

I still drink it daily if i dont have my pills. Even though its a short high for me it takes away withdrawls of not having norcs. Takes away leg cramps, RLS, slight depression. So im pleased with it i suppose. I tried toss and wash but didnt feel it. Im just a weirdo :/ lol

5mapb hands down, when it was plentiful and cheap anyway.. I liked it more than actual mdma in some ways. My girlfriend and i had some pretty amazing and deeply therapeutic sessions on this chem.

Close second aphp. Out of all the pyrolavones this one was the only one that grabbed my attention...and my soul for a bit lol. Im usually not a speeder guy but holy shit did i love it. Im kinda glad its much harder to source atm. (Still around but.... I just pretend its not lol)

Legal drugs are lame. And with all these new drugs from china its getting dangerous. Man up and just go get a real bag of somethin.

Legal drugs are lame. And with all these new drugs from china its getting dangerous. Man up and just go get a real bag of somethin.

You can buy a lot of legit research chemicals online. They are pure and quite potent and they are real drugs. Street drugs are the ones that are risky and dangerous.

You can buy a lot of legit research chemicals online. They are pure and quite potent and they are real drugs. Street drugs are the ones that are risky and dangerous.

RCs
Getting sent wrong or cut chemical
Legal issues, customs, etc
Long term effects unknown

Street drugs
Quality is random
Could be arrested, assaulted, murdered, robbed, etc

There is a ton of pros and cons I'm failing to mention, but neither are 100% safe. The mental gymnastics people must go through to argue RCs being completely safe is astounding

The chemicals being cut is not a problem if you buy from the right vendors. Most of the send certificates of analysis. Most of them are legal as well. You might have problems with the cathinone analogues, though. The DEA is very fucking tough on those. I'm not saying they are completely safe. I was saying that they are actually really drugs, which legalizeall was implying they weren't because they aren't well-known street drugs. Which is a bullshit belief. I just needed to correct his misperception is all.

Just like people who say DXM isn't a real drug because you can buy it over the counter, when it is a potent dissociative similar to ketamine.

making dmt is extremely complicated. youre talking a synthesis.

extracting dmt is not--first finding the proper components of the extraction would prove more difficult.

dmt is technically illegal anyway though. if we were talking of it in the context of being legal... id 100% agree as to it being the best.

LOL yeah. "This drug was literally just invented a couple years ago, but don't worry, it's completely safe!"

Very true. I know people who are big into RCs including highly educated people who you would think would know better, who have access to better drugs and yet they take them like candy and want to be lab rats. I'm glad I never used any RCs. Even the cannabinoid research chemicals I remember when those first came out in the very early 00s friends of mine talked about using spice and I thought it was one of those fake smoking blends of herb that you used to see advertised in high times, and I had access to the real stuff so I stayed far away from it.

The chemicals being cut is not a problem if you buy from the right vendors. Most of the send certificates of analysis. Most of them are legal as well. You might have problems with the cathinone analogues, though. The DEA is very fucking tough on those. I'm not saying they are completely safe. I was saying that they are actually really drugs, which legalizeall was implying they weren't because they aren't well-known street drugs. Which is a bullshit belief. I just needed to correct his misperception is all.

Just like people who say DXM isn't a real drug because you can buy it over the counter, when it is a potent dissociative similar to ketamine.

Oh. My bad. I apologize if I came off as a dick

LOL yeah. "This drug was literally just invented a couple years ago, but don't worry, it's completely safe!"

Made in China.. with love <3

Very true. I know people who are big into RCs including highly educated people who you would think would know better, who have access to better drugs and yet they take them like candy and want to be lab rats. I'm glad I never used any RCs. Even the cannabinoid research chemicals I remember when those first came out in the very early 00s friends of mine talked about using spice and I thought it was one of those fake smoking blends of herb that you used to see advertised in high times, and I had access to the real stuff so I stayed far away from it.

I thought the same thing when spice first came out. I made the mistake of trying it once, and it was probably the worst drug experience I've had even 6 years later. I know a lot of people who got addicted to it, and I swear they dropped 20 IQ points each. Scary stuff