• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Whats the best drug to take for a Cocaine overdose?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

A friend of mine had a little too much coke and it sent him into a severe panic attack. We thought about calling for an ambulance but he calmed down after a few hours. I had Clonazepam 2mg on hand should of I gave him one?

Yeah it lowers the blood pressure, which results in are calm chill more clear minded

If it's been a few hours and they have already rode the Storm out no reason to take anyting

I understand what ur saying but u get that sense of impending doom. He was pacing all over the house holding his chest and looking through windows and stuff paranoid to fuck. If it happens again hes getting a benzo cos I shit my self!

Hello all.

A friend of mine had a little too much coke and it sent him into a severe panic attack. We thought about calling for an ambulance but he calmed down after a few hours. I had Clonazepam 2mg on hand should of I gave him one?

Benzodiazepines. That what you get in hospital anyway.

Benzo's. Working Fire/Rescue I typically give people Ativan or Versed (mainly Ativan 2-4mg depending). Seems to work for the most part. The main thing I'm worried about is heart rate and blood pressure for "overdoses". I had a lady the other day with a heart rate of 242 and blood pressure of 250/124 (which is stroke level). I ended up giving them Nitro to lower their blood pressure as well (need to give 3 total) Anxiety is a side effect of stimulants, but if you starting having symptoms like this, call 911 ASAP. This could literally kill you.

Yeah I agree with both of you. I should of gave him a Clonazepam tablet. This isnt the only time its happened. He makes stupidly long lines way too often. Hes a like a vacuum cleaner with it!

IV diazepam / lorazepam, if you have the means to do so. I don’t think benzos are water soluble though so you’d need a pharma grade solution.

I understand what ur saying but u get that sense of impending doom. He was pacing all over the house holding his chest and looking through windows and stuff paranoid to fuck. If it happens again hes getting a benzo cos I shit my self!
As long as no one got hurt it's a success in my book. Stay safe.

Clonazepam works perfect for me with coke aswell as amphetamines when i take what i call oopsies and end up with a racing heart, 2-4mg should be more than enough.
Edit- you can also give him an aspirin, not tylenol, aspirin to thin his blood to assist w high blood pressure.

Clonazepam works perfect for me with coke aswell as amphetamines when i take what i call oopsies and end up with a racing heart, 2-4mg should be more than enough.
Edit- you can also give him an aspirin, not tylenol, aspirin to thin his blood to assist w high blood pressure.

Yeah back in the day when I used to be a heavy coke user I used to take Aspirin if I started tweaking, it always seems to calmed me down.