• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the appeal of prescription drugs?

Dawg, thats totally subjective. I love benzos and booze both and alcohol is definitely more euphoric IMO. It solves my anxiety as well as benzos and if it didn't have calories it might even take precedence (I have a script so my bennies are basically free)

Dysphoric has a point Temazepam is imo more euphoric with better side effect as alcohol. Although the withdrawal is probably more dangerious. Higher seizure risk.

But I don't consider it a good medication for what it's ment for, way to good to other 'benzos'

All of this, and they get you high.
the question op should be asking is why would people NOT do prescription drugs especially opiates.. mm they are like the gold standard even if you are not into painkillers or benzos its still handy to have them around

The appeal of prescription drugs is you can trust who is making them

To bad the ones prescribing them are not that trustworthy ;) Dealers at least have some kinda integrity towards their customers.

But the RC market filled the gap so to say. You can order tweaks on medication's sometimes better then the prescribed varieties. Thinking about Pyrazolam and the likes.

Dealers at least have some kinda integrity towards their customers.
Oh yeah, that must be why fentanyl is such a common cut - "integrity".

That and redefining the gram as 600-700mg or less, the fact that so many of them are happy to continue to sell to people who are clearly in the process of destroying their lives, and the fact that so many players in the entire illicit-substance-dealing underworld are so closely associated with more violent crimes... lots of integrity here. Yeah, the legal climate plays it's part of course, as do other social factors... but people still make their own choices.

1) You know you're getting exactly what you think you're getting
2) You know the precise purity and strength every time
3) Pharmacy quality and not cut with shady shit*

Except those with fucking acetaminophen

you can cwe I meant to say cwe I just picked up my prescription im one of the only people who get decent painkillers anymore everyone else gets naproxen or something my pharmacist was telling me he always sells me cocodomal 3 days in a row no problem and if my prescription comes through late he does me prescription codeine cough syrup and best of all hes the funniest laid back person you could ever meet

Oh yeah, that must be why fentanyl is such a common cut - "integrity".

That and redefining the gram as 600-700mg or less, the fact that so many of them are happy to continue to sell to people who are clearly in the process of destroying their lives, and the fact that so many players in the entire illicit-substance-dealing underworld are so closely associated with more violent crimes... lots of integrity here. Yeah, the legal climate plays it's part of course, as do other social factors... but people still make their own choices.

More integrity as dr's I mean not like saints. As far as I know the Heroin and Cocaine are relatively pure were I reside. And MDMA contains exactly that, most of the times.

But it was ment kinda sarcastic. As they are not alike. A dealer will sell you even if it seems not in your best interest. In your example Fentanyl lacing. Over here selling to minors would score higher.

In my train of thought a dr. would deny you a drug you would benefit from medically. Just because his or her head is up 's own ass. While another person get's prescribed a ticket to addiction. Seemed to be a American phenomena but it apparently hit the Netherlands now.

The first cases of 14-year olds getting addicted to prescribed Oxycodone are appearing. And the reason for prescribing them is because the protocol the dr's have says so. Wonder who has influence on making up protocol's?

Last edited:
Well for one if you get a script it's free (depends where you live).

Unfortunately getting one for the best ones is basically impossible..... good luck getting a script for Xyrem (ghb)

For me, it was simply because I had access to them and could get them regularly (monthly) and cheaply as well (small co-pay), without the risk of getting arrested or possibly getting something "fake" on the streets. I could get thousands of opiate pain medication pills with ease.

More integrity as dr's I mean not like saints. As far as I know the Heroin and Cocaine are relatively pure were I reside. And MDMA contains exactly that, most of the times.

But it was ment kinda sarcastic. As they are not alike. A dealer will sell you even if it seems not in your best interest. In your example Fentanyl lacing. Over here selling to minors would score higher.

In my train of thought a dr. would deny you a drug you would benefit from medically. Just because his or her head is up 's own ass. While another person get's prescribed a ticket to addiction. Seemed to be a American phenomena but it apparently hit the Netherlands now.

The first cases of 14-year olds getting addicted to prescribed Oxycodone are appearing. And the reason for prescribing them is because the protocol the dr's have says so. Wonder who has influence on making up protocol's?

Yea.... I don't think you know what you're talking about... lol

Feels less illegal. Lol. Big one is quality. So worried about what things are cut with these days.

Are you serious? Comparing Vicodin to Heroin? I actually enjoyed the old OxyContins more than a fat shot of H. And my favorite ROA for OC was simply chewing them up. Try shooting HydroMorphone..... Ritalin is like one of the cleanest best speed shots I've ever done. Adderall, Dexedrine and Vyvanse are so much better and smoother than Crystal Meth. Cocaine and Heroin started out Rx and still are in some places. Really I fail to see the distinction. What about Ketamine? From Rx to street drug to Rx drug again. They use K for depression in some people. What about MDMA? (I don't like it, but it has value). The real question is why use street drugs?

So glad i picked up my prescription today im sick of pst that dont even work.. 900mgs

Benzos - shitty alcohol? I hope this kid grew up and pulled his head out of his ass in the last 5 years. Yikes.