• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Whats the actual point in giving up?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I mean sure trying cut down to a controlled sustainable addiction obviously their are pros in that bit quitting heroin full time I just don't see how it would be possible without going through serious adverse/painful physical and mental strain the kind that will scar you I find myself trapped guys I haven't posted here in a while because I'm using technology less and I'm moving forward in life but it is nice to check on the old crew even my forum enemies I find myself reading their posts seeing wag1 with them lol peace

Btw I just got a 15 bag which is why I'm posting, I don't usually post or focus on anything other than my fix when I'm clucking especially when I'm skint which I am now but I got my fix for the day so all good tomorrow is another day as they say .. I also get a really good deal for 15 at least 0.6 most other dealers round here you would have to spend at least 20-30 and when you literally have 15 quid and not a penny more you are really grateful I am really grateful for this I woke up this morning rattling with nothing and now I have a sack god bless you all

none, imo
Obviously I see why some people would kick me I just don't think it would be possible I LOVE with users I smell heroin smoke daily if I had the money to move away to my own place it would be different a nice area and meet some decent people who don't do drugs and have money in their pocket know what I mean mate

I wish I could still send pics on this site it's just to complicated and long now but I had a q a q of brown and it was the first time I had ever brought that much 140 or 145 was the price it wasn't hash either same as what I'm smoking now actually I went through it fast but man it was so nice every time I woke up knowing i had something I also gave someone some to hold on for me only like 5-10% but that 5-10% was a life saver when I can out I tell ya

Yea it might scar you but scars can be pretty cool looking, its not as bad say getting raped or something, in a way it makes you stronger because you will learn the willpower needed, also while you are in it (withdrawal) because your brain is so fucked you think itll never get better but it does, its just time

Oh and yea itll be tough as hell if you live with people doing it, that would probably need to change to actually succeed

Yea it might scar you but scars can be pretty cool looking, its not as bad say getting raped or something, in a way it makes you stronger because you will learn the willpower needed, also while you are in it (withdrawal) because your brain is so fucked you think itll never get better but it does, its just time
agreed in fact I know I can because I have come close before plus I would love to say that I quit one of the most addictive drugs like it was nothing but I just ain't got it in me for now... I'm in the wrong environment and group

I need to make some money sick of living for my next fix pitiful existence I'm just meant for so much more I can feel it

The point in giving up - or at least getting your use down to a minimal and controllable level (though its debatable whether that's actually possible in the long term), is simply for your own benefit. That's it really.

However, addiction is a journey that once embarked on is impossible to stop unless you either crash and burn, or slowly apply the brakes and come to a rolling stop thus minimising any damage.

Either way, the journey is never completed. It's just that the latter option is preferable.

I believe there will always be some residual desire to arrive at your final destination, the trick is to put it off for as long as possible.

Although life is just the same journey, addiction denies you of all the other things that life has to offer...

Last edited:
Well let’s see...

-Tons more money.
-Energy to actually live life.
-The ability to have an orgasm (although I miss the night long fuck sessions with zero orgasm)
-Having a soul again...

The last one is big, something about full agonists feels like it steals the essence of my being. Even buprenorphine does a bit. It can be good and bad, I don’t feel pain or joy.

Giving it up ain’t easy, especially if you also got a needle fixation, but well worth it.

-GC

The point in giving up - or at least getting your use down to a minimal and controllable level (though its debatable whether that's actually possible in the long term), is simply for your own benefit. That's it really.

However, addiction is a journey that once embarked on is impossible to stop unless you either crash and burn, or slowly apply the brakes and come to a rolling stop thus minimising any damage.

Either way, the journey is never completed. It's just that the latter option is preferable.

I believe there will always be some residual desire to arrive at your final destination, the trick is to put it off for as long as possible.

Although life is just the same journey, addiction denies you of all the other things that life has to offer...
Hey fubar hope your alight I am doing good today woke up with nothing and got 15 quid which I can get 0.6 of decent stuff with i smoked it all an hour ago but guess what fubar me old buddy I just got another 15 quid so it's covid party at my grandma's tonight^^ looking like it's gonna be a gooood night I should save it until I'm rattling again but I know I probably won't unless I nod out until morning then I technically saved it lol shame you don't use any more I would sort you some lines and you could tell me all your drug smack street stories from back in the day you and kief Richards always have the most interesting stories

Well let’s see...

-Tons more money.
-Energy to actually live life.
-The ability to have an orgasm (although I miss the night long fuck sessions with zero orgasm)
-Having a soul again...

The last one is big, something about full agonists feels like it steals the essence of my being. Even buprenorphine does a bit. It can be good and bad, I don’t feel pain or joy.

Giving it up ain’t easy, especially if you also got a needle fixation, but well worth it.

-GC
I know exactly what you mean about the last one I miss the feeling of being human of generally feeling tired of relaxed or real pain it's true I get to feel them a little bit in wd which reminds me of what I'm missing out on what I used to feel like but at the same time my desire and reason to use are still their more than other that's just who I am a drug user and I can admit it to myself I don't actually look like a drug user though despite going through a lot of wd I make sure I eat sleep wash regularly in fact I have my routine where I smoke a few lines have a wash freshen myself off then have a proper smoke off the plate then I get On with the day

Hey fubar hope your alight I am doing good today woke up with nothing and got 15 quid which I can get 0.6 of decent stuff with i smoked it all an hour ago but guess what fubar me old buddy I just got another 15 quid so it's covid party at my grandma's tonight^^ looking like it's gonna be a gooood night I should save it until I'm rattling again but I know I probably won't unless I nod out until morning then I technically saved it lol shame you don't use any more I would sort you some lines and you could tell me all your drug smack street stories from back in the day you and kief Richards always have the most interesting stories

I'm telling ya man, Keith Richards is a fuckin lightweight... 😂

Just wanted to update to let anyone here know I am on methadone now I am using as well though still but plan to stop using and only do methadone after Christmas and New year