Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's on your 'to do' list?

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
We've had the what do and don't you miss threads for nostalgic value and the 'Why is your life so bloody good' thread for current good fortune, but what about the things you're planning to do...

~Question~

WHAT'S ON YOUR 'TO DO' LIST???

Now I don't mean those pesky lists that you make every day on scraps of paper and promptly put down and do other things. I'm talking what's on your 'to do' list for life? What are the things that your dying to experience? The places you'd love to go? Dreams you want to achieve?

Mine's a bit of a mixed bag of irresponsibility and ambition ;)

• Skydiving (again), 140m bungee jump in NZ, hang gliding (this has been on the list for years).
  • Substances to try - LSD, mushies, cocaine, GHB, absinthe.
  • Get another tattoo.
  • Have a threesome ;)
  • Learn to surf.
  • Learn to play the cello and guitar.
  • Do my First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation certificates.
  • Random talents I'd like to have: be able to juggle and pole dance ;)
  • Learn at least one language other than English. At the top of the list are Russian and French.
  • Learn sign language.
  • Buy an SLR camera and develop my photography skills.
  • Travel: Australia, Thailand, Japan, NZ, Nth + Sth America, Canada, Africa Russia, Europe in general - I really can't think of anywhere I wouldn't like to go.
  • Live & work in another country.
  • Do some volunteer or aid work overseas.
  • Write a book.
  • Go to uni and study something that interests me as opposed to being there just for the sake of it.
  • Own a house before I'm 30.
  • Read all the books on the BBC Top 100 Books List
  • Do a massage course.
  • Run in at least one City to Surf
  • Finally, I'd love to go on some crazy adventure like climbing Everest or sailing around the world (anyone read Lionheart - Jesse Martin?). I'm just not sure yet what it will be :)

I'll add more when they come to mind!

=D

EDIT: just adding more :)

Last edited:
I want to travel... but if i can only go for a little while i have a preferance list:
  • England
  • Greece/Greek Isles
  • Japan
  • America
  • Canada (Skiing)

Also on the list...
  • Skiing trip round the world
  • goto Love Parade
  • Sail a boat to every island in the mediterranian
  • Ride a bicycle across a country... weird i know but its just something a bit different

Thats it for now... being 18 i feel that i already have a few things i want to do :)

-Hyper

-Get my solo A grade skydive lisence (skydiving is seriously DA BOMB)
-Travel, travel, travel
-Snowboard everywhere. I want to chase the winter all over the world for like 2 years
-Surf in Hawaii
-Eventually be able to base jump off cliffs
-Tatoo sounds good.
-Threesome also sounds good.
-I have wanted to try LSD for ages.
-Become a pro at something

katmeow: I think you have the right outlook on life..... It's all about experiences those thrills at least once. ;) btw, are you still involved with surf lifesaving? I did it for many years, started in nippers and loved it. Moved onto senior club and did lifesaving for a few years. I regret stopping, I might get back into it.

* Skydiving

* Do a writing course

* Go to the States (Universal Studios and Disney Land)

* Go to the UK catch up with mates and do some contiki's

* Become a newsreader

* Meet Scotty (Conrad Coleby) off All Saints

:D :D :D

To finish my assignments before they finish me! What the hell am i doing on bluelight? I should be deeply emerced in Psych and Criminal Justice!

middle finger said:
katmeow: I think you have the right outlook on life..... It's all about experiences those thrills at least once. ;) btw, are you still involved with surf lifesaving? I did it for many years, started in nippers and loved it. Moved onto senior club and did lifesaving for a few years. I regret stopping, I might get back into it.

I don't compete any more, but I still do volunteer patrols. I really miss competition, but I'm so not fit enough ;)

And word to base jumping... I saw a show on it recently, looks UNREAL!!

Cha Cha Cha Chaching!

Well, my list is rather. Well. I'll just start it.

* Live in New Zealand for a little while, see some of the country. I've been there once and that was only enough to give me a taste that now finds me wanting more.

* Fight & work for a cause I believe in. I'm currently debating the wisdom of seeking out organisations that do work over in Palestine and getting involved in them.

* Travel through Asia & Russia.

* Visit Scotland.

* Travel the Americas.

* Finish my first novel.

* Be a decent human being.

* Have a threesome *salutes Kat* ;)

* Get a degree which is not a job qualification but an education. International Relations is the current favourite.

* Brush up on my German, and learn Arabic or Mandarin.

* More piercings. I want to get a labret!

* A tattoo to remind myself what I live for. When I find out what I should live for, I'll get it. Its probably going to be something in latin.

* Start surfing again.

* Try a few drugs that I'm interested in but haven't done yet. Heroin, Mescaline & 2C-T-7 I'm lookin at YOU.

* Be the best possible friend to my friends.

* Smoke a joint someday while watching the sun set over the ocean, with my butt planted firmly on tropical sand & a palm tree at my back.

* Sail a Yacht around the Pacific.

* Hanglide.

* Climb a mountain in the Himalayas.

* Produce one genuinely good Prog House track.

* Start working on my 3d Art again.

* Work a job I like.

* Discover my long lost sense of pride and faith in myself.

* Put on an illegal warehouse rave.

* Help people.

* Tear away the rotting flesh of society and find what real life is about.

* Die happy with my life, regardless of how much stuff on this fucking list that I accomplish.

* Start getting active in Volunteer firefighting again. Strangely I miss the smell of smoke.

* Start bushwalking/hiking again.

* START ROCKCLIMBING AGAIN!!!!

*grins tentitively* I suppose I had better start right about.... Now. :)

(Edited because I keep remembering stuff)

-plaz out-

Last edited:
My current to do list reads something like,

• Start up African dance again
  • FINALLY get my tat done
  • TRAVEL
  • Skydiving
  • Own a MG TP
  • Learn to twirl - without continually hurting/burning myself

katmeow said:
I don't compete any more, but I still do volunteer patrols. I really miss competition, but I'm so not fit enough ;)

And word to base jumping... I saw a show on it recently, looks UNREAL!!
I did the patrol thing for 3 years. It was so much fun, especially the IRB (I would try be on it all day). I had to quit for soccer, which was a shame. Competing was great fun as well. I don't think I would be fit enough anymore either :\

To add to my other list, I have always wanted to own a motorbike. I can't get one because having a motorbike is less important than having somewhere to live. My mum hates bikes and said she would kick me out of the house. Oh well.......

=D

THings todo

Hmm..

To do some time in the department of corrections. I want to feel like a caged animal for a few months.

Imagine the weekend you'd have when you finally get out?

~ Start backpacking again when I can, and to Europe (Baltic States) and maybe a return trip to Fiji or Sweden. Starting to feel restless again but vagabonding is not an option yet.

~ Get my driving license, I can drive, just not legally so that would come in handy

~ Learn another language properly, not just bits and pieces of it.

~ Either get promoted soon (pay rise) or enough work experience so I can apply for the big move.

Get into university

Pay off debt

Be more aware of peoples intentions

Get the fuck out of Sydney and back to Melbourne as soon as I finish uni.

*do more travelling.

*quit drugs. and before anyone laughs drugs do not help your career, waste money that could of been going towards achieving something on your list of things to do.

*go back to studying. probably social work or councelling or something along those lines.

*learn guitar

*Write a novel.

*Find the meaning of life :)

*find a decent bloke.

*Go to the love parade.

*move away from sydney.

*try skiiing, snowboarding and skydiving.

*Be the first bluelighter on big brother. preferably next years. (have already started my audition tape am only going on for the palystation 2 and the week holiday up at the contiki resort on great kepal island. knowing my luck tho Ill get the season that we have to nominate in front of each other).

*own my own home.

heres what i want to do when i grow up -

-own 5 chickens (mmm eggs on tap)

-own a big dog (that doesnt eat chickens)

-own a terrace house in the city with a big backyard (PFFT!)

-travel australia with some cool people

- travel round the world just drifting from place to place and working here and there to fund my next adventure

- grow my hair long (although i am going bald :p) and drive round australia in a combi van

- make a film of my grandfather about his time as a bomber pilot in WW2

- get an alaskan malamute cause they are a fucking big dog!!

- learn how to play piano

- and when i get really old grow a big beard, get a huge fat gut, and sit on the river side with my brother sinking piss, fishing and telling of how things were back in our day

go to the doctor

get an eye test

get myself on car insurance

pay a fine

buy mp3 headunit

buy some more undies

buy gf 21st present

get a new bed

wash the car

go mushie hunting

take parents out to dinner

THat is my to do list atm

There is alot on mine that is on alot of others i've noticed lol

-skydiving
-bunge jumping
-finsih my degree (or 2 or 3)
-write a thesis/book (have the idea already)
-try sex on e when havnt been awake for 3 straigh days already :\
-learn to surf
-doof around the world =D
have dinner in paris
-go to dysneyland
-get more piercings and tattos :p
-make psytrance
-dj psytrance
-fire twirl
-pay off all my debts
-get my doof van
-ummm get my licence first
-buy/build a house in the bush
-try rockclimbing and painballing
-while my hair is short dye it EVERY single fudge colour (but not all at once)
-learn to kick box

Go backpacking around europe for 2 months then live and work in the UK (where i was born). Luckily im leaving to do this on monday :D

Learn more about photography and take many many pictures whislt im traveling

:D

Pay off my fucking visa card.
Drugs should be free or subsidised by the government.

Let's see... my to-do list:

Pamela, Linda (x2), Julieann, Amanda, Candice and that gorgeous boy at the hairdressers.

Seriously :\

- Pay back debts to friends, family and bank
- Do less drugs
- Build a healthy, normal, sane, comitted, monogomous, genuine, long-term relationship with someone
- Find a job I'm happy with or find happiness in my job
- Quit smoking
- Travel, perhaps, one day...
- Financial security (which means to stop wasting my money on getting gakked off my head every weekend)
- Get back into reading and learning one day
- Learn to play a musical instrument
- Get a tatt
- Silence the inner demons