Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's on your life 'to do' list?

^^^

*nods*

I forgot about the library for my house, with ladder! Essential!

And the room which is just going to be entirely bed, covered with lots of pillows ;)

I'd also love to make something furniture wise. I loved woodwork at school, but unfortunately it clashed with one of my other elective choices once I got to year 9.

My to do list...

- Travel and work overseas (planning to base myself in London, work, and travel when i get the chance)
- Bungee Jump, went to do it on the Gold Coast, but opted not to...
- Get my eyebrow pierced, always wanted once since about 97 and still havent got one
- Get a Tattoo, its either going to be something to do with Aries, or Australia!
- Be able to play the wicked guitar solos i cant do.
- start a band again, and really devote msyelf to i
- see fuckin SNOW... nearly 22 and still havent seen it :(

i guess that will do for now :D

Geez you've all got some pretty significant things on your lists. Hmmmmm.

My list is fairly small right now.

I would like to try LSD and cocaine.

One day I would like to own a Mercedes Benz. It's a material posession I know, but I would love to one day drive my own mercedes benz around the countryside. Simple pleasures :) .

I would like to continue searching for those rare pieces of music that make the hair on the back of my stand up at first listen - a feeling like no other.

I would like to be able to work in a field that satisfies me.

31 years, 46 days and counting

-Snowboard in South America
-Race the Nurungring in Germany in something that does't hog the outside lane. Glossy black, with an pumping sound system and plenty of days to perfect each run.%)
-"Pub Proficent" in French and Italian (a little portugese if I'm in Brasil)
-Party at my daughters wedding.
-Travel into Space. A moon holiday would be nice. I would settle for 25 sec free fall in one of those Russian planes.
-My sister left for Bahrain today so I hope I see her soon. An airconditioned tent at the F1 would rock. Or the back of some yahct pulling into Monte Carlo.
-To be able to rip my 3 iron from 200m and lay up close to the cup for an easy tap in.
-Watch the All Blacks win the William Web Ellis, again.:|
-To confirm whether you can buy panties in vending machines in Tokyo. And hang with those cool kids in Funky Digs (Please help. what is that District called?)
-Watch the 100m final at the Cyborg Olympics where the 8 sec barrier is broken for the first time.
-Beat my brother-in-law in Chess consistently.

go to thai land and use as much HGH as i can afford :D

after that come home to aust and ask a certain person to marry me...... then ill be truley happy

I'd love to have a full blown LSD experience in the most beautifull of locations.

maxload said:
-To confirm whether you can buy panties in vending machines in Tokyo.

Haha... I was just talking about this with some friends last night. Apparently there are still a few around, but they are not meant to exist anymore.