• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats more addictive drugs or Bluelight

definitely BL =D I'm a forum addict from the time i discovered them and bl is my favorite out of the 6 i post on, i just love the communication and interaction really :)

i mean as soon as i got hom from my weekend i logged into bl before doing anything else really lol

Well.... drugs are funner but bluelight is way more accessible...

I had to break into the neighbours house and steal his tv to pay for my bandwidth!

If only there was a way I could rail BL?....

Meh! Bluelight is the best, especially if your at work and want to kill time :D - Addictive when working!...

shals...

Chalk another person up for Bluelight. I have major withdrawals if I don't get online every second day at the very least. No wonder my parents think I'm socially inept.

adding to my previous comment, I've been addicted to the net (be it IRC, forums, online comics etc.) for waaay too long. Like bordering on 6 years now.
8(
the only way I've been able to move on is to find another, more interesting forum or in the case of irc channels, getting banned from the server

:(

I don't post much but I know I'm missing something when I havn't been to BL for more than a day.

bluelight. Bc you sit there wondering if youre missing out on some kick ass thread. It's ever changing, unlike drugs.

Drugs.
Everytime I use bluelight I am intoxicated, but when I'm intoxicated I don't always use Bluelight...get it?
My bluelight addiction only escalated recently, I only really started posting this year...but it is quite severe. I think about bluelight before i go to bed everynight. I probably use it for at least 7 hours per day when im not working or doing something better.

Originally posted by Red Arrow
Addiction is addiction.

What you are addicted to will vary but at the end of the day its the same feeling you're going to get. Thats why a heroin addict and a sex addict are both called "addicts". (if you know what im trying to say)

As for which is a stronger addiction, Well lets see, I use bluelight every day, its the first thing i do when i get to a pc, with drugs, they can be used on occasion whenever i feel like it, which lately hasnt been much.

You might find this thread interesting (you might not, but I started it, so it's probably exciting).

^^^ :)

um...er...no, of course i'm not.

*looks at post-count*

okay, maybe just a little bit ;)

yeah, i do use a lot of bluelight, but i guess i just like discussion - i lurk and post on (about fifteen groups of) usenet a lot, too, plus i also have another little forum that i've been using for quite some time.

however, bluelight is definitely amongst one of the best online communities that i've ever been involved in, and i can't really not say i'm addicted, eh :)