• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Whats iv coke like?

I personally think that smoking crack and shooting cocaine rival each other so closely together that did the only argument about it would be the dangers which I'm sure shooting cocaine will kill you very fast compared to smoking
If you have high quality Rock it's just as intense as shooting cocaine

Do not shoot coke, for fuck sake. It's frighteningly intense, your ears ring, you feel numb all over, etc. Yes, you get a rush, but it's an easy way to go into cardiac arrest. Which I did at age 22, and almost died. Never did it again, but did switch to shooting heroin, which I found WAY more pleasant (although I don't recommend this either, for obvious reasons).

I'll add I would not try injecting coke without heroin mixed in, in my system, and to use after. I found it helped town down the excessive body feeling. I don't recommend it especially if you're not injecting opiates, but if you are it does help bring balance to the effect although at risk of not noticing reaching over dose effect.

For me crack only comes close to hitting up. I've only had a bell ringer twice in 30 years from crack. IV coke... man everyone has described it except I would always dry heave as I was rushing. I loved the ear ring! Man it's been 13 years since I've stuck a needle in my arm. I have to admit that other posts about IVing started the hamster wheel spinning! These posts brought the reality of dying for just one more. Guess I'll stick to crack. God knows that I don't want that particular monkey (IVing) on my back again! It's better to wonder what it is like. Knowing brings a life-long desire for that rush again. It's not worth it.

Could anyone describe the bel ring effect please? the variation of effects are most interesting indeed

it sounds like a bell...

ha no it's more of high-pitched whine, like when you turn a tv on but the cables off and all you get is static

Shooting cocaine is playing Russian roulette in my opinions. A bell ringer is an intense rush, you can taste the rush all through your body, the bell ringing sounds like tin foil being crumbled, and intensified auditory

For me it's like smoking crack with a longer kick. You hear all the noises, see everything. Alertness. And then you need to shoot up one more time.

Shooting cocaine is playing Russian roulette in my opinions. A bell ringer is an intense rush, you can taste the rush all through your body, the bell ringing sounds like tin foil being crumbled, and intensified auditory

It's impossible to do it only once though..