• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Whats iv coke like?

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
I never had any slight cravings or anything after using cocaine ages ago for a few years i liked the high now I think about it its like a distant memory but I was curious compared to sniffing (what I did) what would IV be like in terms of effects or maybe new effects, duration, fiendishness and all that can it be one of those try once things

I'll copy my post from another what's IV coke like post
I'll get to the point, it's the best fuckin bridge you'll ever wish you never crossed (my thoughts anyway).
You ever played the game CoD and your hurt and need to find cover? That sound the game makes and the heart beat increasing etc. it's what my description of a bell ringer is x10.
IT'S SCARY GOOD, that taste in your mouth it provides which is just a coke exhale. Taste just like you put some of the yay in your mouth! The nausea (Which I Love) comes I never vomit but it gives you that I just did opiates for the first time kinda shouldn't have done as much feeling. Good shots will scare the shit outta you, like man "I've finally done too much" then 2 minutes later your dropping more points in the spoon. Wanting to redose, knowing you shouldn't (for your heart sake, and your arms will look like a pin cushion)! Your already jacked, you just want that tinnitus rush again, hearts beating 299mph but I want that nausea again. So you proceed until you run outta money or the dope man is sleep. Then you comedown, thinking if I had just one more shot I wouldn't kill myself (contemplating suicide)

I said all that to say this, DON'T DO IT, shit feels soooo bad for your heart/body. I'm a heroin addict, I just picked back up the yay after getting outta detox a few months ago vowing to never touch heroin again (and on bupe) I used to like sniffing it if it was around and I was offered it. I got out of detox thinking, meh.. I'll do a little coke but I'M WORSE OF AN ADDICT when I'm IVin yay. I've spent more this month than my bundle plus a day dope habit cost me, and way worse of a person on yay than when I'm bitterly blissfully on H. While I really don't fiend for it when I don't touch it. But once I get going... let's just say I don't start unless I have $$$ in my pocket or someone's getting ripped off when I'm coming down. Usually the closest of kin!
My mom said she liked me better on HEROIN
Stay away dude, iv coke is nothing to start doing!

I must admit: as a stimulant fan I have always wondered what IV coke must feel like. Same with smoking a huge hit of crack. Never tried either but I've used all sorts of stimulants orally, snorted, rectally and vaporized... So I can imagine what IV coke probably feels like... At least somewhat.

And the thought of what it must feel like both excites me to no end and scares the shit out of me. I'm positive trying it would be the beginning of a very short end. Yet I still can't help but wonder...

Smoked base is better than IV. Makes it to the brain faster. Feels fucking amazing...very simialr to an orgasm but stronger.

Smoked base is better than IV. Makes it to the brain faster. Feels fucking amazing...very simialr to an orgasm but stronger.
It takes less time to inhale and cross into the blood than go into the blood directly? That doesn't sound right. The distance to heart difference doesn't seem like it would compensate for diffusion time and having to go through capillaries and venules before even hitting the vein. Were talking fractions of a second anyway. I've found IV to be cleaner, smoother, and better.

Edit: I agree with earlier posters that it's a question you don't want to know the answer to. When dude says stronger than an orgasm, it's by orders of magnitude. Like having a feather fall on you vs. having a planet killing asteroid fall on you.

Shooting cocaine is a place you should not go unless you plan to spend the nexts months or years chasing another IV fix. I have literally shot up at the bathroom of my deaer because I could not wait. If I got it in the city I found some bush (during the summer) that would hide me and shot up.

Just when you press the plunger in (this is the next 20-30 seconds) its like you get tunnel vision and bluring sight, you kinda withdraw into a little world for your self where euphoria is the only thing in existence, you cannot hear anything but your heartbeat, you get nausea - but in a strange good way, just enough to feel it but not enough to actually puke - and you feel extreme euphoria. (This is the next 30-60 seconds) You return "to the real world" sounds and impressions come streaming in extreme fast but yet you are able to register them all, while the euphoria make you want to do something, to talk even if it is to total strangers. Some times I have come toppled out of the bush I were shooting up in with leafes all over and talked to strangers (I wonder what they were thinking seeing me coming almost sprinting out of a bush and start to talk about everything and nothing). After 1 minut the initial rush dies down and you feel stimulated but still in a more intense way than you feel after snorting it. And after 5 minuts you start to prepare your next fix.

I don't do it anymore as I cannot control it. I did it during the worst period of my addiction. In the next years after that, if I bought cocaine and snorted just one line the next thing I was doing was going to the pharmacy after needles. You couldnt take it nasally without ending up shooting it. Taking cocaine nasally after having taken it IV is almost like snorting pure creatine would feel like. It is not worth anything nasal anymore. Only the purest (80% plus) is worth anything for me not. It is about 2 years since I last took anything IV and I can take cocaine today without getting the instant feeling of wanting to shoot it. I just have to many bad memories with needles, which might be a good thing as it helps me stay away from them. Ending up being in the process of shooting up while my parents walk in the door, being in the process of shooting up while the police walks in the door. Being so high that I shot up in front of friends who were not taking drugs which scared them. Waking up the next day with track marks all over both arms because after a couple you shots you starting shaking so much that it is hard to find a vein and you pull the needle out of the vein when you finally find one and hurting like shit all over the arms.

Despite these bad feelings even to this day when I think about it I start craving it in some way. I have shot up pharmaceutical grade fentanyl, morphine and oxycodone (never heroin) but even though opiats is THE drug for me, I don't have the same strong memories and cravings for doing it IV again with those. Maybe its because you are so euphoric BUT sedated after taking those opiats and opioids or maybe it is because I have not dont heroin IV which should be much better than all other opiats IV, while being very stimulated, aware and euphoric after cocaine that I have so different memories about it. I don't know. Maybe its because that heroin is the only things that provides the same rush.

Despite my description of how I think it feel, it is important for me to be very clear about one thing: I DO NOT recommend that anyone takes cocaine IV. I feel like a hypocrite saying it, but I do really mean that 99% of people will get addicted instantly to the feeling. Taken IV I think cocaine is as addictive as heroin.

Last edited:

I wouldn't say smoking is necessarily stronger. It's very powerful, but I'd say shooting is even more powerful. Most addictive way to use the one of the most addictive drugs. Smoking is not far behind mind you, but IME shooting is even more consuming than smoking.

Trust me coke causes cravings bad iv.... You'll tell yourself you'll just take a shot and next thing you know after spring every 15-30 min all night to the point you get sick and no effect realizing you should've stopped 3 shots ago.... I can't even smell coke without getting nauseous. Heroin on the other hand is always a pleasure although not one you should ever try as the compulsion for an effect isn't there, but instead relief from physical discomfort that it could even be causing itself.

I forgot to add its so good you drool sometimes when you take a hit and can't talk. fuck i havn't done crack in like 3 years but when i think about it i get cravings harder than for any drug in the world, Im not even a stim person. I just avoid it because it causes me to feel like I might die sometimes and have to eat benzos after every hit. not a healthy cycle at all

the cravings and addictions causes you to do anything to get more, anything. Even fentanyl or heroin withdrawal never caused me to do as insane of shit to get another fixx/. You will finish every bag no matter how much you have without stopping, there are no breaks, no leaving it for later. most addicting drug by far.

the worst is when you are smoking with others and it becomes a race to see who gets to smoke more of the crack.

Last edited:
Just a note that if you do it and need to stop the cravings, opiates and only opiates help. Alcohol, weed, benzos, none of those help.

Unsettling and generally unpleasantly intense.
For me it-s always been extremely pleasantly intense, even when it was so intense I was getting literal hallucinations (people walking towards me, a black suv sinking into the ground) I was still in heaven, but I must admit I've done it like 5 times and the most intense was with heroin in the same shot

btw shooting up is the closest by far in terms of feeling to rectally than any other ROA. small shots can even give the exact same feeling just a little faster. when banging iv tho a little bit can give you a rush and make it indescribably better than rectal. and with rectal roa if you get a dose a little more, hell even a lot more wont give you that rush.

Last edited:
you'll never forget it. And when I say that it is not even necessarily the first shot you do. its the one that you first get a good shot and experience that feeling. for me, i could feel it, like when I was pushing the plunger down it was like turning up a volume switch slowly at the pace of when you are pushing it just goes up and up and up until you're in your own beautiful world of euphoria. For me, this was a couple of days after I started shooting coke. I just didn't know why there was so much hype so I would retry, a little bigger of a shot though. and that's what sucks, with coke adding just a little could give you my results or it might just kill you.

so anyway like I said the plunger is a volume switch and you're about to fucking hit max on it and when it won't go down and I somehow manage to safely pull out the point and set it down, I went past max. a heat came over my body when injecting, not too hot like banking meth and start to sweat haha, coke gave me a feeling like I was exactly the right temp and curled up under a fur blanket. the taste was the next because they came close, I got a taste of coke and blew out the air in my lungs and it felt so warm and dry that it kinda tickled my throat. I felt like I was the most powerful thing in the world and I felt the best I could even think, maybe even better. But at the same time, I was sitting in my car and just chilling in my seat on some other level and not going to lie may have drooled just a little. I got a mild upset stomach but it wasn't bad at all if it just feels like it may get worse if you move which I wouldn't want to anyway, I'm just enjoying the feeling. I also felt like I was radiating and or glowing a light of just pure euphoria, like when you see gods have light around them like in cartoons. I heard bells in my head, not like a buzzing when your ears ring. like you're standing at the bottom of a bell tower. but after 15 mins I did want to do more because I felt it had worn off completely but didn't, I had a sale for the rest lined up already the following morning.

its awesome man I stopped after I achieved this just because that's all I was doing it for was to see why whats the hype about a bell ringer I've heard about. I haven't done coke since, although I did pick up banging dope again because I got a second job. meth is way better for shooting that coke in terms of duration, not as intense as coke rush but pretty close kinda, doesn't make your stomach upset, and you won't be a pin cushion.

Last edited:
Wow this is the most "triggery" thread I've read in a while, my heart is pounding just thinking about it. You will never have a pleasant and responsible relationship with coke again once you've shot it, all in all it's not worth it.

Wow this is the most "triggery" thread I've read in a while, my heart is pounding just thinking about it. You will never have a pleasant and responsible relationship with coke again once you've shot it, all in all it's not worth it.

Exactly. When I was writing my post and started thinking about how I feelt in order to describe it, my body almost started reacting based on the recall. You can wind yourself up just by recalling the best experiences. But in such situation you have a tendency to remember the good. You forget the bad; Blood running down both your arms staining your trousers and shirt because you have missed veins so many times and when you finally find one the last thing you think about is the blood and when you do it is all over the place. I just have to force myself to think about something else otherwise I am 30 seconds away going to the pharmacy for needles and then on my way to my dealer :p

You enter the pharmacy go up to the disk and say I need 100 insuline needles and some swabs, oh and by the way I need some sterile water to use as.erm.eye drops. And you get the answer "yeah of cause you do" ;)
But atleast I am lucky I live in a country where you can get sterile equipment from the pharmacy.

Im glad I made this thread for sure great info, is IV coke more addictive than IV heroin or any roa of heroin how do they match up throw crack in to

Yea seriously some of your descriptions almost made me vomit once taste would be described it's so true...

The only thing that is different is after starting the plunger by 5 seconds it builds for 30-90 depending on the dose for an average dose before hitting the bell ringer, which I can't fathom why people aim for heavy Bell ringers as the thought makes me nauseous while the tip of one was perfect just short lived.

I honestly can't type more as the thought is literally making me want to throw up.