• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What's inside synth noids now? Can it ruin weed?

Drew.

Bluelighter
Hey guys, long time. I'm out of the loop in terms of keeping up with the synth noids, and if you don't want to read my experience my question is:

Is there an idea of WHAT types of synth noids are being put in these 2020 blends?

Things have been going well, but I'll admit I had a real weak moment, and went to an old convenience store that i knew, 4 years ago - sold synthetic cannabis.
What I saw shocked me. I talked with the lady in the store, and she said everybody is loving "Mr. Nice Guy", a brand that was very popular years ago. I told her those packages she's selling are probably very old, and she assured me her guy said they are new.
ANYWAYS. I saw newer looking stuff that was made in the US.
"Budda" is what it says with a golden package. I said I'd try that. She looked at me and asked if I'd even had the Nice Guy, i told her yes but I want something strong.
She then said "yes, this stuff affects everyone differently," and I really didn't listen.

Fast forward and I fill not even 1/4 of a bowl of this stuff, and smoke it. Typical borderline overdose, started feeling like my reality was slipping, my coordination was off. I panicked, realized I was too high, and dumped it in my state.

A day later I figured, let's try what's leftover.
I put even less in this time but this time I got so high i couldn't even lift my head up. I could move, but the vertigo had me down until I ended up passing out. Not to mention the breathing of objects, feelings of impending doom, and this general evil feeling of just being completely wrecked. This all happened within seconds of smoking. I rolled to the bathroom to puke as well.
Woke up the next day and my head was still dizzy, and now when i smoke weed it hits me like a freight train. Even after one bowl, I now find myself thinking negative thoughts and emotions about how I said something to someone, for example. It's almost as if I get higher now after that synth experience.

I can provide pics if needed, but I'm appalled that this stuff is still being peddled, even after weed was legalized. I will more than likely be flushing my last bag, but what is possibly in these bags? Is there a general idea of what producers are using now in their deadly concoction?
Jwh seemed pretty tame. But this new stuff was like ripping your soul right out of you. I've done lots of drugs but I swear this was one of those top intense experiences. My brain had never been so wrecked so quickly.
No peak, just pure destruction from beginning till end. I swear i felt the chem hold its grip on my receptors and it was pretty scary.

I don't want to die or get cancer or contract some random illness from sprayed products, so this will likely be one of my last ventures.
All I can think about is they're selling this shit to kids. It's horrible.
What type of synth noids are these crazy chemists into now? Even a general idea would be nice.

What type of synth noids are these crazy chemists into now? Even a general idea would be nice.

"Alphabet soup" cannabinoids related to JWH series but with stranger structures and even more unknown toxicology profiles. Compound names like: 5F-AB-FUPPYCA, 5F-PB22, 5F-AB-PINACA, 5F-ADB, 5F-AMB, 5F-APINACA, AB-CHMFUPPYCA, AB-FUBINACA, AB-PINACA, ADB-CHMINACA, ADB-FUBINACA, ADB-PINACA, ADBICA, APICA, APINACA, MDMB-CHMICA, etc etc

220px-ADB-FUBINACA_structure.png

ADB-FUBINACA

There has never been a worse time to buy those skeevy synth weed type products.

I found myself dipping into it again but by using a CBD pen was able to mitigate the anxiety, until i took the third hit (every half hour).
Got burned, dumped it all. No thanks. I'm not going through that shit again.