• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats in trips?

A good example of microdots from Erowid.

lsd_microdots2.jpg

Out of the Microdots I have seen (and consumed) over the past 15 years none ever looked like that... wow.

They always looked like this. (disregard the yellow shaped things)

lsdmicrodot_gif.jpg

Basically, little black balls. Hold them to a blacklight and you can see the tiny lsd crystal inside them.

So what are the yellow things?

I have to agree those microdots are way different to the ones I've seen. Mine have also been the little black ball things. Actually they're more of a cylinder with domed sides. I never got around to changing the batteries on my keyring blacklight, so I haven't tried the UV test.

yeah microdots i have seen have been very different.
They have been smaller than the ones in the pictures.... no more than 1mm tiny black/reddish dots. The shape wasnt always consistant and they were incredibly hard to bite.

where these "trip pills" red mitsubishies?

or

If u cut them in half do they have a tab of acid in them, ie. candy flip

I would be highly supsicious from what you have said, if u can't find out more info, i would definately not be the guinea pig.

Heres a pic of a microdot and a ruler so you can get an idea of size. I just measured it and this one was 2mm x 1.7mm but i do have ones a little bit larger and smaller but only by tenths of a mm.

Attachments

• microdot.bmp
    95.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Red mitzi's.. they arn't no trip pills... they are just MDMA and Caffeine.

The dd has told me they can't get em anymore, and the people who were tellin me about them tried them a while age so they might have been 2CB or something like that .. anyhow thanks for the help guys

Well, GC/MS Testing tells us that they are MDMA and Caffeine? I doubt this would be a lie, anyway - lets get back on topic, and steer away from red mitzi speculation!

The real trip pills everyone's been talking about are the bermuda triangles. Those are LSD, as had been said already. Everything else is probably MDA.

the microdots that i have had resemble a 'hundred and thousand'....the confectionary you usually see on cakes etc.

typically, they are a dark red in colour and quite hard to break.

Splatt said:
Without going into pricing, 2C-B is still rare in Australia and a single dose is still probably going to cost more than one pill of ecstasy. The research chemicals are pretty hard to get now a days too, so unless someone is making them in their farm or backyard or something.
Or they are importing them from overseas. Which is risky but been done many times before. All the RC's I've tried have also been alot cheaper than MDMA.