• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's happening here....?

Jcoedine

Greenlighter
Hey, so let's start off with I take 3 t3s a day, in the morning with an empty stomach. I make it until the afternoon until I get super tired and icky. (I'm in school btw and I'm a chick) . If I take another 1/2 it all goes away, not for long though. What's happening? I've been taking them for around a week just for the hell of it.

Also, what should I expect if I cut my dose to 1 1/2 pills, because I'm running real low.

^ You're just crashing a little from the buzz, you won't be getting opiate WD as it were, not after such a short time.

My advice for you is to stop as long as you can, before you experience true withdrawal.
What is going on in your life that you want to take opioids "just for the hell of it" ?
Maybe you should take a look at The dark side
Stay safe :)

just stop taking them. its the codeine wearing off thats making you feel "icky".

soon enough youll be taking it just to feel normal and avoid wd's if you keep going.

just stop.

My advice for you is to stop as long as you can, before you experience true withdrawal.
What is going on in your life that you want to take opioids "just for the hell of it" ?
Maybe you should take a look at The dark side
Stay safe :)

Why does something need to be happening? I mean obviously people on this site, myself included, would advocate against opiate use, but they are drugs and drugs are fun, especially if you don't have a problem with them.

Although let me be a hypocrite and say if your gonna do drugs don't do opiates hehe

Why does something need to be happening? I mean obviously people on this site, myself included, would advocate against opiate use, but they are drugs and drugs are fun, especially if you don't have a problem with them.

Although let me be a hypocrite and say if your gonna do drugs don't do opiates hehe

Nothing needs to be happening, but saying that the she's been taking opioids for a week just for the hell of it implies, to me, that something is going on, but I could be wrong :)

do a bit of searching and reading and you'll find enough evidence on bluelight that suggests taking opioids "just for the hell of it" results in a shit storm for yourself.

This site isnt for telling people not to do drugs. We are here to answer questions without judging in any way.

OP: Youre experiencing your first taste of opiate withdrawal. At this time, it would go away with a nights rest. It takes awhile. Enjoy them, quiting wontbe physically challenging.

I don't mean to offend anyone but it is true that Bluelight, specifically OD has a lot of members who have seen the dark side of addiction especially in relation to opiates and might be quick to jump the gun with the whole 'drugs will ruin your life stay away thing' and I don't disagree with that, just I dunno I feel like it's not always necessary.

But like I say I don't mean to offend or be controversial, it's just my opinion. It's quite hard to tell someone's situation from the little information we get from an OP, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump that gun?

But HR is the name of the game so I will be a hypocrite and go against everything I just wrote and publicly say: Stay away from opiates, the certainly have the potential to ruin your life.

OP: Youre experiencing your first taste of opiate withdrawal. At this time, it would go away with a nights rest. It takes awhile. Enjoy them, quiting wontbe physically challenging.

I also second this, sorry for thread stealing.

You must wait 4-6 hours minimum preferably 10 hours or 12 and 24 hours for maximum effect after using Codeine since it inhibits Liver Enzyme CYP2D6 Same Enzyme that Converts Codeine Into Morphine Hence Less Effect From Later In the Day Redosing if that is the Question that is At Least.

You must wait 4-6 hours minimum preferably 10 hours or 12 and 24 hours for maximum effect after using Codeine since it inhibits Liver Enzyme CYP2D6 Same Enzyme that Converts Codeine Into Morphine Hence Less Effect From Later In the Day Redosing if that is the Question that is At Least.

This is interesting. I didn't know codeine had its own kind of regulatory mechanism