• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine whats good for a comedown after coke binge

EP158207

Bluelighter
some guy and i will be doing it tomorrow, but we want to function on sunday. is gabapentin or etizolam good?

I mean for that after binge depression and funkiness

I doubt gabapentin will help much. Etizolam will help you relax for sure. If you have a access, a good moderate opiate dose taken as needed would be your best bet IMO. Depending on what you mean by "function," do you have to work? Plans with family or friends, or just get through the day at your own pace without wasting it completely? If you have no opiates or better benzos, alcohol can be excellent for masking some of those comedown symptoms however not the healthiest way to go.

If you can afford to, take your etizolam with a few drinks just sleep it off the best you can. Or at the very least you'd be possibly relaxed enough to chill out on the couch and escape into a few shows or movies while the time passes. Again, depends on what you need to be functional for.

If I was in your shoes, I'd start the party early as possible and try to get to bed as early as you can. And of course if you can stomach it, good healthy food, lot's of water during and after, and take some vitamins. It'll help mitigate the hell you'll experience at least a little by providing your body with what it needs to repair yourself.

IUf you have something extremely important you have to function for, you should prolly save the party for another time.

The best thing is just to not do an ridiculous amount of coke and actually get some sleep. Opiates/benzos help a lot with the actual crash, but if you take too much of those, you'll feel like shit in the morning from that too.

So it's really just about using in moderation, staying hydrated, and getting sleep. Then you should feel fine the next day.

Benzos are the key, but it can be a vicious cycle. I used to take tons of benzos to come down then I would do more coke cause I knew I could just do benzos after. At the end I would do several g's of coke a night and then 10-15mg of klonopin. Then do more coke to get me social again. Vicious cycle. Maybe benzos / coke binge rarely, but otherwise you can really screw yourself cause you don't just quit benzos... You've been warned.

Taking 1,5mg ativan will work nicely and if you do that only one time a week,
it will not be physically addictive. 1mg might work fine as well.

Twice a week and you might not be giving your receptors enough time to recover and develop minor withdrawal symptoms, like anxiety.

For coming down and sleeping it off; nothing beats Benzos. That everybody knows. But for the day after when you are sober, depression becomes the problem. Instead, the use of a stimulant, like Adderall or Provigil, betters your mood without having to use cocaine.

Sunlight!

Someone has said before that melatonin seriously impaired the ability to walk/function in sunlight when people are coming off coke?

Not sure if this is true but iirc that person didn't get completely shot down by everyone & a couple heard that one before too

Thanks all for your help, I don't have access to opiates or atvia, only gabapentin and etizolam. We don't have anything to do tomorrow, but Ill be spending it with family and I don't want to look like a snotty, ill person and generally feel shit the whole day. So I'll stick to the etiz as thats the only benzos I can get my hands on here in the UK, and its not even a real benzo.

PS this is my first time with coke, so wish me luck. I don't expect to do it again, as I'm not really into any stimulants/anaesthetics I only like gabapentin, lyrica, alcohol..basical gaba stuff

Interesting, I have a package coming soon with modafnil. Shame it wont get here in time.

Again drink lots of water or Gatorade. Another last resort that will temporarily offer some relief is to save just a small amount of coke and use it as a "hair of the dog" type thing. I've never done that, but I had a friend once who swore by it every time. Not enough to go flying of course, just like a light beer or two in the morning after a fifth of scotch the night before type dose. Most people I assume wouldn't have that kind of discipline to save any I bet though lol. But if you could, plus the hydration, nutrition, and the etizolam it could be a fairy smooth day. If you can I'd really add a touch of alcohol (not much) to potentiate your etiz.... and give your gaba receptors a lil stimulation on it's own right.

Another few things some people might not think helps but has helped me a great deal is some basic OTC supplements such as Valerian, magnesium, and Kava.

The best thing is just to not do an ridiculous amount of coke and actually get some sleep. Opiates/benzos help a lot with the actual crash, but if you take too much of those, you'll feel like shit in the morning from that too.

So it's really just about using in moderation, staying hydrated, and getting sleep. Then you should feel fine the next day.

And also use a neti pot to clean your sinuses so you don't have that horrible post cocaine binge drip the next day.

So I tried a couple of lines of coke with the guy. And...I cant say it was earth shattering...just a bit like stimulating, but at the end all I got was a numb nostril and throat (and gums). I decided to stop at two lines, so I think I will be ok for tomorrow!

Thanks all for your help. First and last time with cocoaine!

Diazepam/Lorazepam for is always nice to chill you out with a comedown.

It's also great for hangovers where you're feeling a bit shaky the day after.

exercise food and sleep.. people who try and beat the fall with booze or benzos end up hell a pieced out and feel awful the next day. Biking to a really good breakfast joint is a real good plan IMO.. by the time you get there you will be hungry and by the time you get back you will feel great.

I always have to have opi's for the coke comedown, but be careful kids. speedballing is no joke.

sex, or drinking until you are about to black out and can barely make it home.