• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Whatever happened to (insert bluelighter here)...v...check under the sofa cushions

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I wish it wasn't so but I think it is likely that Youkai is no longer with us. Considering how many who were way less crazy have died. Then again some of them are still with us. I hope he is, too.

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
Please post pics of that awesome brass lamp stand!
I had to dig deep in my contacts for this one

any new art projects lately @bago?

SKL

Bluelight Crew
I wish it wasn't so but I think it is likely that Youkai is no longer with us. Considering how many who were way less crazy have died. Then again some of them are still with us. I hope he is, too.
I think about him and Youkai often.
There have been several times I thought I spotted Youkai in a crowd at a show or festival but it wasn’t him. Considering how hard he went I sometimes get the feeling that he might have passed away.
Yeah, I have a strong feeling that Youkai has passed on. I was looking at some old posts of his (and BD's as well) just reminiscing earlier. I can't find it now because xenForo search function sucks but one of the nicest things anyone on BL ever said about me as by bluedolphin. About you too, @Delsyd, as a matter of fact, and Youkai. He suggested that someone "take SKL, Delsyd and Youkai's word for truth and be one step closer to not being a custie." :)

As for BD I last heard of him through his ex-gf maybe 2 years ago. I won't put his business out there but you can PM me for just a little more info. He was alive but I'm not sure I'd say really stable. Not doing serious drugs. I feel like I can say that much as he documented some of it on BL: not really that much of a surprise I don't think, he brought himself into a pretty dark place mixing heavy ketamine abuse with some other issues he had.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Haha excellent 😎

Heya Rosie. I deleted my fb two new years resolutions ago. It has been magnificent 🙂🙂
Im not her fam, she's in a fb chat group. She seems to be going pretty good and might pop in I dunno, up to her.

Im zephyr, I remember you naming all except one of the plants in my garden from a photo. That plant has since died, hated it anyway.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Hi Zeph. Yeah ID'ing urban plants is my superpower. You should see my nursery at the moment... I have about 20 different varieties of jade

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
sup with speedking? anyone know if he alright?

I am concerned for him a bit based on his last log in and the conversations we've had (we made plans so I was expecting to hear from him or vice versa). He mentioned nothing bad or strange before he just dropped off, and like I had said we kept semi-regular contact as we lived in the same area briefly. I'm gonna check my PMs for times and such and edit this. I've also @ him in this thread twice iirc in the past.