• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Whatever happened to (insert bluelighter here)...v...check under the sofa cushions

Hylight

Bluelighter
God I fell 🦄 so empty without you (ALL 😉)

Like life was just breathed back into me. 😮😭

Did you see those emoti's. Tears and shock and warm circulatory system inside from my heart pumping once again because you all are my life sometimes. Like everyday that I can. looolz.

Wow. Hi guyzzzz and us Grrrrrzzzzzz too. hee

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Phreex, that was like 4 or 5 different times ago at this point. So was the .ru domain. Nice to see you pop in.

Sometimes I feel like it's a miracle we're still alive and kicking, most traditional forums have gone extinct, everyone wants shitty reddit now, or Discord, etc. Attendance is certainly down but it's quite up from the lowest point a few years ago.

God I fell 🦄 so empty without you (ALL 😉)

Like life was just breathed back into me. 😮😭

Did you see those emoti's. Tears and shock and warm circulatory system inside from my heart pumping once again because you all are my life sometimes. Like everyday that I can. looolz.

Wow. Hi guyzzzz and us Grrrrrzzzzzz too. hee

Hey girl! I was just wondering where you had gotten to, thought about you this morning. :) I was hoping you were okay.

Fire&Water

Bluelighter
No I stopped coming when things were weird think when it was the old .ru site. New ownership and it didn’t feel good but many this place is a shadow of itself, 10 yrs ago.

habitual offender
blahblahblah

were some of my other names

was a fierce opponent of some of the stuff phreex used to say. Different time different plane.

amorrorke is another but I’m sure she is up to 2 plus kids
Please post pics of that awesome brass lamp stand!

hylite

Bluelighter
Hey girl!
you said hi before i even posted !
always amazing. 😉

Last edited:

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member

this right here has me run amok

ot:
we here for ya moms... not like what happened to us lifetimes ago. wow... ya really know how to dance, yes?
we still love ya in spite of our plight, right?
🥰