• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Whatever happened to (insert bluelighter here)...v...check under the sofa cushions

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I think the demons might have gotten him. Either that or he's channeled the spirit of Hitler and is plotting to make his return.

Freudzilla

Bluelighter
Limpet_chicken
I just remember reading several of his trip reports back when I first started lurking on bluelight.. is he still around or still MIA?

Freudzilla

Bluelighter
He got temp banned years ago for getting an infraction, for repeated abusive language I believe. And never came back. Huge bummer, he was a great poster, I learned so much from him over the years.
Right.. I read so many of his trip reports over the years..

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
He got temp banned years ago for getting an infraction, for repeated abusive language I believe. And never came back. Huge bummer, he was a great poster, I learned so much from him over the years.

Iirc he kinda got backed into a corner, some cuntbag in EADD shat all over him repeatedly. He didn't deserve that, he was just being his rather odd self , nothing unusual though.

He was encouraged to help out posting in Other drugs so he did then wasn't really appreciated too much. Felt bad for him a bit.

Pity @JahBeeuS @hopeless, etc moved on.

That Japanese dude DMV is fucking funny, wouldnt have a clue about him though

Meh, @BA, doubt he pop back in but maybe he will before we all die.

@quiet roar

@Mel22

:)

Good peeps:(

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Limpet_chicken
I just remember reading several of his trip reports back when I first started lurking on bluelight.. is he still around or still MIA?

I miss that mad motherfucker, him and I talked a lot back then. Dude was basically a living breathing chemistry database. Legitimately one of the smartest and most interesting people to talk to. Also Belligerent Drunk (dont remember his @ or it's gone or something). I think I still have his number somewhere though.

Also, where am I and how did I get here?