• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Whatever happened to Doriden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if u are aware if Seconal is still obtainable in the States, or other countries. Thanks, much appreciated.

Still obtainable but most pharmacies don't stock it, so it can be difficult to find. I'm pretty sure most hospitals keep it in stock.

I remember them well they were my favorite for a few dollars you would be high for 2 days prices vary from 1976 to around 93 when you couldn't get them anymore in the seventies you could pay anywhere from 2 dollars $4 for a hit which consisted of USV 354 and empirin 4 codeine

Remember Doriden and Codeine quite well, Doriden was discontinued in the US in '93, they were available in Hungary and Romania into the early 2000's. There was also a medication called Tardyl that contained 125 mg Glutethimide, 125 mg Amobarbital and if I remember correctly 50 mg Promethazine, if that couldn't put you to sleep I don't know what would. It was never available in the US. I still dream of the pleasant and euphoric days of "hits", as they were known in my area. Finding Doriden (Glutethimide) would be like finding the holy Grail, pure bliss is a way I would describe it.

And yes, nothing compares to Doriden and Codeine, nothing. When Doriden was discontinued I was doing 4 on 4, which was four Doriden and four codeine/Tylenol. I am on Methadone maintenance now over 20 years.

I doubt it's accessible in the US.... The DEA quota is six grams enough for six tablets according to Wikipedia

I doubt it's accessable in the US.... The DEA quota is only three grams enough for six tablets according to Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.