• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

Last time i did MDMA i did like 200-300mgs and it ended on me blacking out. One of last things i remember was me fucking my women in one room people were banging at the door and i yelled at them that fuck them. Then no remember.

Last time i did MDMA i did like 200-300mgs and it ended on me blacking out. One of last things i remember was me fucking my women in one room people were banging at the door and i yelled at them that fuck them. Then no remember.

When you blacked out I continued fucking your women. Twice... =D

When you blacked out I continued fucking your women. Twice... =D
Yeah, i remember that. I was fucking you in the ass at the same time. Had good time sodomizing your little tight anus. Remember boys, blood is the best lube.
Honestly - I can get very violent during my blackouts so beware.

Yeah, i remember that. I was fucking you in the ass at the same time. Had good time sodomizing your little tight anus. Remember boys, blood is the best lube.
Honestly - I can get very violent during my blackouts so beware.

Didn't feel a fuckin thing mate.

Must try harder... :D

Didn't feel a fuckin thing mate.

Must try harder... :D
Of course you didn't feel a thing. You have got fucked so much in the ass. The fault is not in me, it's in you. You being thight was a complication, I was trying to be nice but you have to always ruin everything.
I remember when you lost your anus virginity years ago. You were screaming like police sirens. Little pig getting killed.

Of course you didn't feel a thing. You have got fucked so much in the ass. The fault is not in me, it's in you. You being thight was a complication, I was trying to be nice but you have to always ruin everything.
I remember when you lost your anus virginity years ago. You were screaming like police sirens. Little pig getting killed.

Er, yeh.

You're obviously gay as fuck...

Day 6 on the phet/benzo combo with a drink or toke most evenings. Not planned but never is, is it? Tomorrow to knock the whizz on the head and taper off the benzos asap. Not even at rediculous doses but the functionality is the dangerous part for me.

Work ethic much improved, obviously getting more done but hopefully not getting too noticably manic. Tough to knock the phet on the head when its so cheap, I can appear normal at reasonable doses then get sleep with benzos. Force feeding myself at least 3 very healthy meals a day and managing 5 hours sleep a night so trying for a harm reduction approach to such over-indulgent and essentially damaging behaviour.

Day 6 on the phet/benzo combo with a drink or toke most evenings. Not planned but never is, is it? Tomorrow to knock the whizz on the head and taper off the benzos as+ap. Not even at rediculous doses but the functionality is the dangerous part for me.

Work ethic much improved, obviously getting more done but hopefully not getting too noticably manic. Tough to knock the phet on the head when its so cheap, I can appear normal at reasonable doses then get sleep with benzos. Force feeding myself at least 3 very healthy meals a day and managing 5 hours sleep a night so trying for a harm reduction approach to such over-indulgent and essentially damaging behaviour.

nice bit of self care going on there, relatively speaking...some sleep and food at least, impressive :)

am sat up late tonight for who knows why, vaping away on some fantastic Wedding Cake weed on top of just a 20mg taste of Morphine

Cant risk completely chucking caution to the wind with addictive and counteractive drug combos anymore with work and other commitments force feeding myself a mainly veg based wholefood diet and feel better for it for sure.

Also finding snorting the phet (as horrible as it is) leaves much less if any stomach issues and maybe a tad less jittery and long lasting. Odd, the first 100mg had me good all day getting all sorts done. next time i tried it with booze and was able to get quite wreckless with doses and never felt too much negative physical effects, now using upto just under a gram spread over 24 hours. Maybe just not great whizz or the benzos/booze cushion things somewhat. Either way I know its just askng for trouble with my track record and current situation. Just venting 😳

Finished a gram of ket there, had a lovely wee k hole. Had 1 nitraz n 1 zopiclone earlier today and nodded off, now I just repeated it n can barely keep my eyes open :D
The 2 spliffs earlier prob didn't help haha

nice bit of self care going on there, relatively speaking...some sleep and food at least, impressive :)

am sat up late tonight for who knows why, vaping away on some fantastic Wedding Cake weed on top of just a 20mg taste of Morphine

I've noticed morphine being mentioned quite a lot on here recently. I've just finished a month long run on it myself and have escaped relatively unscathed (luckily). Is there a glut of morphine at the moment?

I've noticed morphine being mentioned quite a lot on here recently. I've just finished a month long run on it myself and have escaped relatively unscathed (luckily). Is there a glut of morphine at the moment?
I had 3 ampoules iin one shot today (60mg) ahhh the rush was so lovely Bro. What i love about morphine Is that it lasts so longggg it's been 12 hrs AND still feeeling it. Yay cheers for that fubar :)

dunno mate I get a script

can I just ask - what was your dosage like for the month on?

dunno mate I get a script

can I just ask - what was your dosage like for the month on?

Consistent 30mg per day mate. It was those Zomorph extended release capsules. I was opening the capsules and crushing the beads then either snorting or dabbing the powder. Weird shit though. Just made me tired for the first few days, but once a bit of tolerance kicked in I was on a constant functional speedy high. But toward the end of the month the high was fading off. Did a rapid taper, scored some co-codamol and tapered off that for a few days. All good...

Consistent 30mg per day mate. It was those Zomorph extended release capsules. I was opening the capsules and crushing the beads then either snorting or dabbing the powder. Weird shit though. Just made me tired for the first few days, but once a bit of tolerance kicked in I was on a constant functional speedy high. But toward the end of the month the high was fading off. Did a rapid taper, scored some co-codamol and tapered off that for a few days. All good...

very helpful thanks

I had 3 ampoules iin one shot today (60mg) ahhh the rush was so lovely Bro. What i love about morphine Is that it lasts so longggg it's been 12 hrs AND still feeeling it. Yay cheers for that fubar :)

Yeh, I'm not very experienced with morphine and I've never shot it, but it does seem to last a long time and a little goes a long way. Didn't get much in the way of euphoria but I found it brilliant for getting shit done. Glad it's all gone though...

Yeh, I'm not very experienced with morphine and I've never shot it, but it does seem to last a long time and a little goes a long way. Didn't get much in the way of euphoria but I found it brilliant for getting shit done. Glad it's all gone though...
Yeah slamming that Is totally different, Ur not doing that shit anyway. Even worse with pills haha. Cool that Ur over it Mate zdmddd

script or darknet?