• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

Okay guys, you made me so horny that I have to choose now out of 10 RC-Benzos. Hmmmmm.....
5 mg Diclazepam
5 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
5 mg Pyrazolam
1 Glass of White Wine

Bah, this fucking oily PG - I will take Vodka again next time. And I'm so curious because I found pure Alprazolam, Midazolam and Fluclotizolam on a site in powderform - YIPPPIIIIIIIEEEEE ;)

JJ

... what do you mean by higher doses?
like ~130mg throughout the day. NOT recommended to dosing this but had to get rid of 'em before i build a dependence. i refuse to use any benzo for more than a week now (freakin kindling shit ahaha).

like ~130mg throughout the day. NOT recommended to dosing this but had to get rid of 'em before i build a dependence. i refuse to use any benzo for more than a week now (freakin kindling shit ahaha).

Good for you. :)

130 mg, okay, that's not too much (between us now, others would die or whatever). What is the equivalent dose from 1 mg Clonazolam to 10 mg Diazepam? Any ideas?

JJ

Any ideas?
I really do not... I just eat em up. :p Can't help it. Benzos (any/all) are my *thing but it is love/hate. Damn... wish I had about 40 bars to eat up but have not looked at my phone in days... lol They (benz) are there looking for me, too. They will be gone before I answer back but can wait another month to grab some. ;)

Had some infused goldfish crackers this morning and I'm starting to feel pretty good and chilled. Apparently 250mg a piece which I find hard to believe, but online reviews would suggest that's a reasonable dosage to see these in. I've never known the dosage of edibles before so ate 4, totalling 1,000mg. This is the first time edibles haven't made me feel horribly sick, much nicer than green cannabutter and leafy tasting brownies lol. Got quite a nice opiate-esq body feel. Along with some lemon sour diesel, feeling good.

Trying to decide whether to top up my vodka and karpackie with MehDMA.

Depends if the kids fuck off or not...

Trying to decide whether to top up my vodka and karpackie with MehDMA.

Depends if the kids fuck off or not...

am 100% sober today, but have been gifted 60mg mdma - and would be tempted if I didn't have a family member who I wanna hang out with for a few hours coming over on Sunday, and from previous experience I'm fully aware that if I consume, meh or magic, I'll be in a bad place on Sunday, so am gonna resist

BUT, I'm curious..

am 100% sober today, but have been gifted 60mg mdma - and would be tempted if I didn't have a family member who I wanna hang out with for a few hours coming over on Sunday, and from previous experience I'm fully aware that if I consume, meh or magic, I'll be in a bad place on Sunday, so am gonna resist

BUT, I'm curious..

Could it fuck.

But I personally wouldn't let that put me off.

Either way, 60mg ain't gonna do shit as well you know... :)

Could it fuck.

But I personally wouldn't let that put me off.

Either way, 60mg ain't gonna do shit as well you know... :)
indeed - and it was a typo - have got a nice 600mg :)

edit - am gonna save it for a rainy day - might just gift 150mg to someone I know who knows their shit and go off their reaction to it - I just can't be fucked with taking Meh at all cos I suffer from bad comedowns, meh or magic - and it sure aint worth it for the meh

indeed - and it was a typo - have got a nice 600mg :)

edit - am gonna save it for a rainy day - might just gift 150mg to someone I know who knows their shit and go off their reaction to it - I just can't be fucked with taking Meh at all cos I suffer from bad comedowns, meh or magic - and it sure aint worth it for the meh

Aah, 600mg.

Now I know a testhouse that will confirm or deny your suspicions with only 150mg. Dont worry, they're cheap as chips. =D

I have years of experience in all forms of drug use. I can use it the way YOU want it to be used. I can tell is it good just by taste and looking at it.
I'm one of the best lab-rats out there, since i haven't been permanently damaged by my drug use so bad that i can still write you a good review.
Best of all, i have this 2 for 1 deal going on that you can send me 2 doses or 2 different drugs and i'll try them out and the 1 costs only the drugs, so it's literally free.
Just for you, i would ask for money from anyone else, but you seem like a great dude with big concerns. You don't wanna fry your brain with some crack-MDMA, let me do it.

I will test the stuff!!!!

I have years of experience in all forms of drug use. I can use it the way YOU want it to be used. I can tell is it good just by taste and looking at it.
I'm one of the best lab-rats out there, since i haven't been permanently damaged by my drug use so bad that i can still write you a good review.
Best of all, i have this 2 for 1 deal going on that you can send me 2 doses or 2 different drugs and i'll try them out and the 1 costs only the drugs, so it's literally free.
Just for you, i would ask for money from anyone else, but you seem like a great dude with big concerns. You don't wanna fry your brain with some crack-MDMA, let me do it.

get in line

seriously am gonna let an experienced mate of mine have a go on it first so I know if it's the shizzle or not, am too long in the tooth for shit drugs

mehdma is just not worth it for me - might even give it away if he's says it's magic too - would be a nice gift for some friends who'd appreciate it more than me - and I was given it anyway