• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

You'd absolutely shit yourself these days mate. I've seen regular pints go for over a fiver and fancy shit go for £8 something.

When I went to uni outside London I was bloody amazed that the SU bar had pints for £2. I thought it was a fucking mirage!
Dude....with 8 pounds here i can buy 24 cans of beer xD

The whole point of buying booze from supermarkets is to get hammered cheaply. When you're paying pub prices it defeats the fuckin object... :D
You're actually paying for the music, enviroment, the experience all togerher More than the booze.

The whole point of buying booze from supermarkets is to get hammered cheaply. When you're paying pub prices it defeats the fuckin object... :D

212.jpg

That's what tree fiddy looks like.

WTF is that shit?!! Looks more like a hipster energy drink than beer. I'll stick with my £1.49 9% Karpackie thank you very much...
srsly what the fuck is that.....i would feel embarrassed coz of ppl staring at me while holding/drinking that XD

As hipster as it looked, it tasted like a half decent beer. Could never sway @F.U.B.A.R. to buy one, so here's a BL first, people recommend 6 beers that I can easily purchase online from around the world that they personally recommend, and I'll buy them and ship them to (or a collect plus of his choosing) and @F.U.B.A.R. has to do some shitty beer review.

As hipster as it looked, it tasted like a half decent beer. Could never sway @F.U.B.A.R. to buy one, so here's a BL first, people recommend 6 beers that I can easily purchase online from around the world that they personally recommend, and I'll buy them and ship them to (or a collect plus of his choosing) and @F.U.B.A.R. has to do some shitty beer review.

Bring it on... =D

Er, I would require at least a 6 pack to write a decent review...

Wine, Amphetamine, Nicotine, Kush and microdoses of benzos as needed. Not proud but this combo minus the wine had me in limitness mode all day in work, on fire n getting it ALL done without appearing impaired... Slippery slopes n that. 👀

And that is exactly why I don't drink in pubs...
well pubs are kinda similar to bars, In perú i get smashed before i go in. Always have 2-3 wraps of good quality blow to stay alert with my pussay radar and start the hunt with my friends XDD hehehe. fuck paying for alcohol inside XD

I thought getting smashed prior and then heading into a club was something my group of friends did as teens, didn’t think it was still a thing 😂

Am feeling very good at the mo. I've had 30mg diazepam, 3 pint cans of Stella and 3 or 4 spliffs. Feel fantastic, no pain, no worries just perfection.

Ive just woke up my sleep is all over. Currently have some weed but i dnt like the stuff anymore. Think my cannabanoid receptors are truly fucked. Its not even bad weed. Much prefer indica nowadays though. Gonna get a cup of coffee 😶...

I really wanna get some ketamine. Last time i did round my way was scammed with some dirty rc that was cut with something.. was strange stuff.

And my mate used to get me it off thr DW but also was scammed in that regard. Which country am i better off going if i want access to ketamine? 😂

2 hash/weed combination chocolates, home made, I'd estimate 30mg thc minimum per choc, deeply stoned

EDIT and 30mg morphine which I'd forgotten about as wasn't aiming recreational, but yeah synergy, etc heheh

60mg of nitrazepam, few diaz, lots of edibles, a big shot of ket, lines of subutex and 3 10mg zolpidem, that's how I celebrate my birthday, starting to nod 😀

60 mg at once? Plus all the other stuff? Wow - have to admit you are "better" than me !!! :D

JJ

Speaking as someone who busted through two pints of Oramorph in as many months (2000mg morphine) yeah you're gonna wanna taper that shit my man. Try get some kratom in if you can too it really does help a lot. Red vein is my go to. Nice and relaxing which is what you need to ease w/d.

May have been worse in my case just because I've done oxy rattles before, you know the kindling effect it's a right cunt. But still kratom (and some tianeptine, as luck would have it) helped loads. Combined with some benzos pretty much obliterated any withdrawals. But I did taper first.

Although for future reference, morphine has a very low intranasal BA. It also has a low oral BA, but it's higher than nasal. Roughly it's 10-20% up the snout and 20-40% in the gob. So you're better off bombing those beads than snorting them.

And if you ever get a 500ml bottle of Oramorph, for the love of Christ, don't just sip straight from the bottle like it's codeine linctus. You'd think this would be obvious, but see I'm a fucking idiot

OK, you needed months for 2000 mg morphine? I take no opiates but I have a good friend - he was shooting up H, then was substituted with (YES!!!) 1000 mg Substitol (= Morphine) A DAY!!! I didn't think much about it, he is completely sober now, he just mentioned it and I have no idea what is a small or a big amount of Morphine. Now i have an idea ...

JJ