• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

think ill do another 20mg diaz and 4g kratom to get it workin good...lol
brb
damn i would love some er morphine right now............................ fuck

vNRNx7e.jpg

done and done
:)

i get it... it is a mild cocktail and i stay up to enjoy the buz with coffee if needed. be sunrise befor i lay my happy stress free ass down; tomorrow will bring its own evils.
thanks for the lookout and know this is not just directed at my post.
one

Are we calling 4 grams kratom and 20mg diazepam "heroic doses" or am I missing something here?

4g kratom is a mild dose at best unless you got one of those super potent extract whatevers. No one with even a little kratom tolerance is gonna get smashed from 4g of regular kratom powder.

And 20mg diazepam is... 20mg diazepam. That's the same as 1mg alprazolam or clonazepam. I take more than that on script.

Again sorry if I'm being a mong and I've missed another comment you're referring to but 4g kratom + 20mg diaz is not heroic dosing, it's mild dosing. Not to mention kratom causes only very mild respiratory depression to begin with.

OT:

I have heroically dosed 2mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 12mg bromazepam, about ~8g kratom, and a few nice sips of codeine linctus which my pharmacist actually asked me if I wanted while I was picking up my usual scripts.

I bloody love my pharmacist. Basically impossible to get codeine linctus throughout the nation right now and here this guy is asking me if I want a bottle as he packs up my scripts.

Are we calling 4 grams kratom and 20mg diazepam "heroic doses" or am I missing something here?

4g kratom is a mild dose at best unless you got one of those super potent extract whatevers. No one with even a little kratom tolerance is gonna get smashed from 4g of regular kratom powder.

And 20mg diazepam is... 20mg diazepam. That's the same as 1mg alprazolam or clonazepam. I take more than that on script.

Again sorry if I'm being a mong and I've missed another comment you're referring to but 4g kratom + 20mg diaz is not heroic dosing, it's mild dosing. Not to mention kratom causes only very mild respiratory depression to begin with.

OT:

I have heroically dosed 2mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 12mg bromazepam, about ~8g kratom, and a few nice sips of codeine linctus which my pharmacist actually asked me if I wanted while I was picking up my usual scripts.

I bloody love my pharmacist. Basically impossible to get codeine linctus throughout the nation right now and here this guy is asking me if I want a bottle as he packs up my scripts.
Oh yeah i got it now, he was talking to me xD

If you’re having to take such heroic doses to get a buzz, then maybe it’s time to wind it in a little.
Hahahaha I'm taking em without a tolerance. I know what i can handle, it's not like I'm new to the game. Plus my drugs are extremely pure. So the dosages are always the same.

Id Need at least 5 times that amount of morphine plus some fentanyl on top AND oerhaps 4mg clonaz More to die.