• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

Now that's one I wouldn't have thought of! I dig it!!

OH man, I was out driving with my friend earlier and we were on the main drag down here where people race on Fri and Sat nights and I was thinking about trying to go to one of the clubs near my house. Then I started thinking I'm not gonna want to drink and probably wouldn't enjoy the music that much. Plus why would I want to go somewhere where there is a good chance my presence would be pretty unwelcome.

Anyone else tried going to hip hop clubs in the hood alone when they were rolling before? (yes I live in the hood. Only white guy on the block) haha. The only thing that really sounds appealing about it is dancing with women. Anybody have an opinion? I don't listen to enough hip hop to blend in as a "white boy" in that situation.

I just took my last two pills. Should I go downtown instead to a club where there is a good mix of people and I wouldn't be the only white guy? Maybe I should just chill here like normal and listen to music? What would you do?

Last edited:
Lol I wouldn't wanna go anywhere where I'm the only white dude for obvious reasons...yea you're better off staying home for sure

Lol I wouldn't wanna go anywhere where I'm the only white dude for obvious reasons...yea you're better off staying home for sure
Yeah, you're probably right. I've always thought that it's a shame things are like that though.

There are clubs that white people go to here in town too but they suck. For sure they're playing music that's on the radio right now. I wouldn't even know what to expect. Trap? Everyone drinking too.

I wish it was a build it and they will come type situation. So many people have tried to open dance clubs here over a decade ago and nobody went there. We had one successful dance music club but it closed in 2004. At the end it was open to all ages and they only sold water bc they lost their liquor license. After they got raided a few times there were parties at other locations but it's never been the same.

In 2006 a guy that used to DJ there bought it and tried to get it back up and nobody came. I went once and was the only person there besides the owner. Had a great chat about old times with the owner but that place closed fast after that guy completely redid the inside.

There was a huge gay club that played electronic music here but even that's closed now.

Last edited:
lol, What is this genre called?

who here was raving in the 80's or 90's??? I rolled for the first time in 2003 as a college freshman but in the nineties/early 2000's listened to Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, The Orb, old Moby, Crystal Method, Goldie, Aphex Twin, Orbital, KMFDM, Daft Punk, and others.

Last edited:
The first d'n'b album I ever bought

Man I never thought I'd still be listening to drum and bass twenty years later!! It's so crazy to find this twenty years later and listen to it while I'm high.

Last edited:
I have a feeling some of you may be like me and would really dig these mostly 90's mixtapes. I'm subscribed to this one. Some of my favorite US dnb DJ's earliest tapes are all available here. They post new videos of old mixtapes almost daily. I've never seen or heard so much out of print electronic music!!

Last edited:
The first d'n'b album I ever bought

Man I never thought I'd still be listening to drum and bass twenty years later!! It's so crazy to find this twenty years later and listen to it while I'm high.

wow there is a song on here that's on AK1200's Moonshine Over America mix. I actually like AK1200 a lot more than Goldie. Maybe I feel that way because I've met AK1200 and seen him live? no I think it's the music.

Last edited:
classic mdma song my mates were blasting this down the motorway driving on mdma while i was smoking a fat joint in the backseat.

One of my fav deephouse clubbing mixes on mdma

hardstyle for my dutch roots

more deep house

Once again I'm representing Wyte Music....mostly because this video is redicilous to watch when you are HIGH even if you're not.....

Last edited: