• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!
Because you like DnB and hardcore, here is a DnB (crossbreed) track made by a hardcore producer

We really do have similar taste Snafu. Thievery Corp. is one of my favorite bands. I am wondering if you have been around psy festivals as there is where kinds of CBL and Thievery Corp. bands usually meet. This is off topic but the rolling is finished.

This is the album I liked to listen when on psilocybin or psilocybin/mdma combo. I believe that it would be great for mdma only session also.

Oooooooh, I really like that second one, nice

Last edited:
Anyone else like Excision?? Man he came here in 2014 and my ex-wife didn't let me go. I'm still pissed about that. Our electronic music scene is very small here. I try to make it a point to get out to shows and parties when I find flyers just to make sure people are still attending. The last all night party I went to was in 2010. It always strikes me how most of the people there are my age and up (I'm 36). It's really a bad ratio of dudes to chicks too but I'm used to that around D'n'B. We haven't had a club here that played electronic music that wasn't a gay cub now for like 15 years or more (I don't attend those myself, if I did I'd want to bring a chick along so I wouldn't be getting hit on constantly) There is one decent venue that used to host big parties but will they ever again??? Their lineup on the website has zero listings for upcoming shows.

Anyone else like Excision?? Man he came here in 2014 and my ex-wife didn't let me go. I'm still pissed about that. Our electronic music scene is very small here. I try to make it a point to get out to shows and parties when I find flyers just to make sure people are still attending. The last all night party I went to was in 2010. It always strikes me how most of the people there are my age and up (I'm 36). It's really a bad ratio of dudes to chicks too but I'm used to that around D'n'B. We haven't had a club here that played electronic music that wasn't a gay cub now for like 15 years or more (I don't attend those myself, if I did I'd want to bring a chick along so I wouldn't be getting hit on constantly) There is one decent venue that used to host big parties but will they ever again??? Their lineup on the website has zero listings for upcoming shows.

Wait, you were at rampage? Or is that just a random set you posted? In any case, I was there, I saw that excision set, it was fucking unreal. Rampage in itself is really really good, not only the atmosphere and music but their lightshow is among the best I've ever seen. I went every single time so far, including to rampage open air. Next edition there will be a camping and everything so it's slowly growing into a second Let It Roll festival

Wait, you were at rampage? Or is that just a random set you posted? In any case, I was there, I saw that excision set, it was fucking unreal. Rampage in itself is really really good, not only the atmosphere and music but their lightshow is among the best I've ever seen. I went every single time so far, including to rampage open air. Next edition there will be a camping and everything so it's slowly growing into a second Let It Roll festival
I wish I was at rampage, lol. Unfortunately the only way I can experience something like that is videos. Wasn't a random post because I did watch it. Like i said I live in a small city in the USA and our electronic scene is non existent at the moment. It was much bigger here in the early 2000's. That's the biggest reason why I still am pissed at my ex wife for not letting me attend EXCISION in 2014. It's not like we can count on even one show a year like that here.

I looked up electronic music festivals online this summer and the closest thing I've found so far was a couple of festivals in Canada. I can't even find any here in the US this year

Representing Wyte Music

Haha, wow. I'm just finding out that the black people here are still rolling at clubs. Other than the gay clubs it's the only people I know of here still rolling. I'm not sure that those of you outside the USA can really understand this but I live in a very black part of town near all the small hip hop clubs and that's why I have access to cheap MDMA now. I don't normally listen to much hip hop and seriously I doubt I would even be welcome in one of these clubs down here. I would be the only white guy. I tried going to an all black after hours club near here once with a friend over a decade ago and when we walked in the DJ started playing Fuck the Police and nobody would even talk to us. I ve never been so overtly UNWELCOME anywhere in my whole life, lol. Since people get shot in clubs like that here all the time I think I'll avoid it unless I go with some black friends. The good thing I've seen about these clubs personally is that I've always found there are plenty of girls willing to dance with the only white guy. I'm always halfway wondering if they are trying to get me shot though, lol. The last thing needed in a situation where you stickout that much like that is some jealous dude.

Last edited:
I actually popped a couple pills today and am still listening to lots of random (sometimes silly) music so please keep the suggestions coming.

Here's a couple of items I found on youtube. I like this one with Messinian. I saw Messinian live with POTD (AK1200, Dieselboy, DJ Dara) in 2006

I wish I was at rampage, lol. Unfortunately the only way I can experience something like that is videos. Wasn't a random post because I did watch it. Like i said I live in a small city in the USA and our electronic scene is non existent at the moment. It was much bigger here in the early 2000's. That's the biggest reason why I still am pissed at my ex wife for not letting me attend EXCISION in 2014. It's not like we can count on even one show a year like that here.

I looked up electronic music festivals online this summer and the closest thing I've found so far was a couple of festivals in Canada. I can't even find any here in the US this year

Representing Wyte Music

I'm sorry I missed that you said that you live in the USA, read over that. Really weird that the electronic scene is dead there though, you wouldn't expect that in a country like the USA with its huge and diverse population and its big music scene in general. Come to Europe man, the scene is alive and kicking here, at least around my parts =D Rampage started in my country (not the one I live in at the moment). DnB is still huge here and in neighboring countries as well.

I really like liquid DnB so here is one of my favorite liquid tracks of all time, if not my absolute favorite. This is the one that got me started in liquid DnB in the first place