• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

simstim

Bluelighter
The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

I usually end up listening to this while rolling, but it is a very slow beautiful pastoral guitar song so not sure if would fit your energy. It does really soar though.

I usually end up listening to this while rolling, but it is a very slow beautiful pastoral guitar song so not sure if would fit your energy. It does really soar though.

That is an original choice of rolling music. I like it, I think that would go well with a calm roll at home

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

I LOVE Dutch hardcore, hence my username hahahaha.
But I also love my fiance. He mixes a lot of oldskool rave anthems, check out his soundcloud:

Might not tickle your fancy but there are a lot of really good mixes on there.
If you like hardcore, I'd suggest this:

(which has the tick of approval from our very own meprobamatedowned :)

These guys are pretty awesome. I got to see them in a small club in 2006 ( was already a huge fan). Got to meet them all and I even told Dara that I named my cat after him, lol.

Thanks to everyone who posted!! I really enjoyed listening to all the different music last night! Feel free to keep this thread active!

We really do have similar taste @SnafuInTheVoid Thievery Corp. is one of my favorite bands. I am wondering if you have been around psy festivals as there is where kinds of CBL and Thievery Corp. bands usually meet. This is off topic but the rolling is finished.

This is the album I liked to listen when on psilocybin or psilocybin/mdma combo. I believe that it would be great for mdma only session also.

Edited to insert Aes Dana - Aftermath also.

Last edited by a moderator: