• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

I've listened to this ( ) on MDMA a couple times, it's fucking amazing. Though personally i think i prefer more melodic music with highly emotionally intensive shouting. Being able to hear the lyrics creates such a vivid landscape.

So i'd recommend you listen to the first one for a few minutes to see if that's your thing, it's probably very different from what you've heard so far. If you'd like more standard high-impact melodic melancholy, then take a look at these. A couple of songs by Norma Jean and Acid Bath.

Happy rolling. I've been all out of MDMA for 2 weeks now, and j NEED more. It's my heroin.

I've listened to this ( ) on MDMA a couple times, it's fucking amazing. Though personally i think i prefer more melodic music with highly emotionally intensive shouting. Being able to hear the lyrics creates such a vivid landscape.

So i'd recommend you listen to the first one for a few minutes to see if that's your thing, it's probably very different from what you've heard so far. If you'd like more standard high-impact melodic melancholy, then take a look at these. A couple of songs by Norma Jean and Acid Bath.

Happy rolling. I've been all out of MDMA for 2 weeks now, and j NEED more. It's my heroin.

Wow!!! My neighbor just came over and we smoked some meth and I gave him a pill. The wow was because I just got hit by that first track. I'm probably not going to be able to listen to all of it but I could see listening to it maybe if I hadn't had so many pills and now the meth.

This is more my speed

*EDIT*
I've listened to all of these now and kinda dig the song What Color is Death.
Keep the suggestions coming!!!!

Last edited:
I can't believe how big dutch hardcore still is almost 30 years later!!!! Heck I can't believe how big mdma still is. People in the US are really sheltered.

That's why we need more suggestions in this thread!

I dont really like listening to dnb or even trance on mdma, in fact mdma is one drug that will take me away from the dance floor and over to the fire, back when it used to work anyway. If I was gling to go with electronic music, I'd probably go for some sort of sensual downtempo dubby stuff.. hardcore seems like it would be okay for a methy roll

Though, my first time, I highly recommend this song even though I hate it sober and consider this guy a sellout and a disgrace to hip hop i mean, the notes on a surround sound pitch park were mind blowing.

Lol

And here's a little something for the night time. Great show, heavy. Cool light show.
WARNING this will make you want to dance!! It did me anyway. In fact I can't sit still. Of course that was true of the hardcore too. It can be intense.

Last edited: