• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

simstim

Bluelighter
I haven't been buying pills lately so I'm getting behind in this thread!!! I haven't rolled in several weeks now.

That's the longest I've gone in months.

simstim

Bluelighter
P.I. BANG feat. Lil Wyte & Dee Boi "POP 1 POP 2" OFFICIAL VIDEO

blue kringle

Bluelighter
The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

Props 2 the hc !! :vampire:

Unfort its been ages since i rolled, about 5 years maybe. I'd have no idea. Damn kems seem to have all these subtleties and shit. Crazy right, 5 years! !

blue kringle

Bluelighter
The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

Specified

Temporary Ban
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THIS TUNE THE TITLE LIVES UP TO IT'S NAME IT'S LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN. BELIEVE ME PLAY IT WHEN YOUR ROLLING!