• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

Props 2 the hc !! :vampire:

Unfort its been ages since i rolled, about 5 years maybe. I'd have no idea. Damn kems seem to have all these subtleties and shit. Crazy right, 5 years! !

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

Bob Marley is a gold standart for me.Also some chill out,Thievery corp. or some etno jazz,,,