• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

M.P.W.L
Aka Molly Pills Weed Liquor
BAR
Lil wyte and Fraser boy
MAFIA!!

Try this on for size

What's wrong with my brain? Crime scene remix
Rotterdam terror corps

I think I'd flip out listening to this while flipping. My neighbor was over with her kids and mom earlier looking for pain pills. I said all I have is psychedelics.

Her mom said well do some 4-aco-dmt with me, but my neighbor who is my friend didn't seem too enthusiastic about tripping tonight so I just kind of let that slide and we didn't dose. We did all three trip together a few weeks ago on mushrooms. Was my neighbors first trip.

I love Dutch music, strange that exactly this place became somewhat the worldwide capital of harder/faster electronic music styles. Nothing is as euphoric as dancing on some serotonergic stim to melodic 200bpm sound. Never had the chance to experience one of the bigger parties tho, a shame which I need to correct asap. But the Mexicans are boring with their latino stuff, sex everywhere but prudish in real life. Granted, Europe isn't exactly better but here every radio sounds like the same and the only electronic music is pretty monotonic or Goa-ish. While Goa isn't bad, it fails to trigger euphoria in me. I was out dancing to psytrance in my pre-20s some times but never really grew into it.

Fuck, that dude is almost half my age! I seem to look some solid years younger at least, still.

Also they seem to attract an exciting percentage of feminine people, on the parties I was the majority was male. Might be just the videomakers gusto though.

Last edited:
I'm da bad influence
Lil Wyte
Take a smoke break in your roll now if you like!!!

The Temple of the King
Rainbow

I REALLY wish I had a gram of 3-MMC tonight!!!!

I haven't rolled since 2014 and haven't done it regularly since 2010 but I always loved some Ratatat and E*Vax along with the album "Details" by Frou Frou.

Depending on who I was rolling with though, I also liked rolling to "aggressive" music like really really technical heavy metal.. Dying Fetus and Despised Icon etc.

If I were to roll right now I would listen to some Bunnydance by Oliver Heldens. Saw him play at Igloofest in Montreal a couple of years ago and watched two middle aged Quebecois men rolling their butts off start crying to his music. Made me wish I had partaken in some...

I haven't rolled since 2014 and haven't done it regularly since 2010 but I always loved some Ratatat and E*Vax along with the album "Details" by Frou Frou.

Depending on who I was rolling with though, I also liked rolling to "aggressive" music like really really technical heavy metal.. Dying Fetus and Despised Icon etc.

If I were to roll right now I would listen to some Bunnydance by Oliver Heldens. Saw him play at Igloofest in Montreal a couple of years ago and watched two middle aged Quebecois men rolling their butts off start crying to his music. Made me wish I had partaken in some...
Welcome to bluelight!

How about some YouTube links for what you're talking about?

One thing we don't do here in the rolling music suggestion thread is discriminate so we'd love to hear your suggestions!

Welcome to bluelight!

How about some YouTube links for what you're talking about?

One thing we don't do here in the rolling music suggestion thread is discriminate so we'd love to hear your suggestions!

For my aggressive metal rolling moods;

For my "I want to rub my head against walls for 30 mins";

And if I were rolling now I know this song would tickle my fancy

Isn't that the Thunderdome wizard though? Thought they played hardcore and gabber and whatever.
Cool stuff anyway! Retroish.

Although for me molly has always been about full on psychedelic trance. Its a full dissolution of ego and a state of complete unity and love with universe and everyone around that can fully manifest with repetitive psychedelic beats, makes me feel like we all are dancing to a shamanic drum in a deep state of trance. God dang I still get shivers just remembering the first time I did MDMA... I didn't ”get” psychedelic trance, it felt so boring and repetitive, but then... I understood EVERYTHING.

Here's something mellower, however, rolled HARD to this personally! If you look well enough you can find me in the crowd, lol.

Isn't that the Thunderdome wizard though? Thought they played hardcore and gabber and whatever.
Cool stuff anyway! Retroish.

Although for me molly has always been about full on psychedelic trance. Its a full dissolution of ego and a state of complete unity and love with universe and everyone around that can fully manifest with repetitive psychedelic beats, makes me feel like we all are dancing to a shamanic drum in a deep state of trance. God dang I still get shivers just remembering the first time I did MDMA... I didn't ”get” psychedelic trance, it felt so boring and repetitive, but then... I understood EVERYTHING.

Here's something mellower, however, rolled HARD to this personally! If you look well enough you can find me in the crowd, lol.

killer!! I should've been listening to music last night when I was on three pills and 4-aco-dmt instead of trying to get girls to come over and roll all night on a dating app. Lol.

Just chewed two more pills a bit ago.

Three six mafia
Shoot up da club!! Featuring lil wyte and Frayser boy
"Ain't no ho up in me nigga!!! Bitch stay out of my fucking way"
"Everybody in the parking lot, shoot up da club! Shoot up da club!!"

Last edited:
This goes hard. I've been up dancing in my living room lol.

Lil Jon and the east side boys
Throw it up!!!!