• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

My wife recently passed away about 6 months ago. It was the worst day of my life. We loved rolling but not as much as we love each other.

These tunes always gets me because she was a big fan of dancing on the dancefloor glow sticks and what and of course how the songs lyrics can apply to our own lives (or our love story). We almost exclusively rolled on 5-MAPB and LSD (in combo/candyflip and also individually with ocassional guest appearances from MDA and MDMA, 2CB, and second and third billing go to GHB and Ketamine . And her passing was not related to drugs in case anyone was jumping to cuntclusions.

Rachel Starr - Til there was you.

“Now I’ve fallen for you..
And there’s no coming down
“My thoughts are leading, me straight into your eyes”
“What can I do? I’m looking right at you.
This feeling is all new”
“I WANT YOU ADDICTED TO ME”
Rachel Starr - Till there was you (josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden remix)

And the lyrics of this one ring true for me. EVERY SINGLE DAY I see her face in the clouds, in the steam in my shower. I hear her voice in my head. I walk throuh a crowded beach with what many would consider several sexy women, but I just think about how much it TRULY SUCKS that none of them are my wife.

(and I know that the song is written from the girls perspective about her boyfriend, but ALMOST all the lines can apply the other way around, although I don't think the song was written with the perspective of someone mourning their dead lover, but it always gets me, these lines

"You're the one I really miss!
Every single day - single hour
I can see your face - single day
Every single day - every single hour
I can see your face"

"I'm blind - to anything surrounding me
So fine when you're next to me
You're the one I can't resist!"

Benny Benassi - Every Single Day

GOD I miss her so much. I didn't think it was possible to find someone as special as her, she took my understanding of love to new heights, heights that I am 100% sure will be my peak in my life. It will get easier with time, but it will never ever be totally OK.

Last edited:
Much love to everybody for the music!!! Thanks for keeping it rolling to everybody who has posted!!

Thanks to everyone for so much crazy fun music. We're 37 pages strong now. Roll on!!!

On the last of my 3-MMC plus some 4-aco-dmt. Dancing as if I had glow sticks, lol.
Let it roll festival 2020
Kove

It's amazing how much my trip was affected tonight by less than 50mg 3-MMC. Can you believe i used to consume 3-4g of 4-MMC daily??
"And then i felt myself falling insane!!!"
Ooh la la
Kmfdm