• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What would you do with gray ABG 100mg Morphine controlled release pills?

ShaunG

Bluelighter
Other than eat them as they come of course...

I looked at tricomb's liquid morphine method, but it seems these pills are almost completely plastic. When water is added, a little gel comes out, but you can actually still see the chunk/ground up pill in water 12 hours later. It doesn't completely turn to gel like I have seen the Mallies do in the past. At least those dissolved into complete gel after 12 hours. It seems the time release is not being broken by letting it sit in water.

Can these be crisped or anything else to break the time release?

What would I do with them? Sell them and buy dope. I don't necessarily suggest you so the same. I really don't know about breaking the time release on those fuckers. Sorry to be of no assistance at all.

hahah...lets assume you want to keep them and use them recreationally. i guess i should have been clear on that.

Chew it

Other than eat them as they come of course...

I looked at tricomb's liquid morphine method, but it seems these pills are almost completely plastic. When water is added, a little gel comes out, but you can actually still see the chunk/ground up pill in water 12 hours later. It doesn't completely turn to gel like I have seen the Mallies do in the past. At least those dissolved into complete gel after 12 hours. It seems the time release is not being broken by letting it sit in water.

Can these be crisped or anything else to break the time release?

I would just chew it up, I would be afraid to waste any of it. If it has an outside coating (time release coating), then wipe it off with a damp paper towel. You will still feel good from eating it. I understand you will not have any rush, but should still feel pretty great. Lucky you...I am in withdrawls right now, and have nothing better to do!!! Enjoy it, however you decide to do it!

hahah...lets assume you want to keep them and use them recreationally. i guess i should have been clear on that.

recreationally...? What about chronic pain patients that take them so they dont pass out from pain ?
You realize how many patients take these for 10 out of 10 on a pain scale and think "oh well, I guess these pills are the best pain relief I will ever get" when 0 - 30 % of the opiate actually dissolves before it reaches the colon ?

What these manufacturers need is a class action lawsuit with 50,000 signatures !

I dont think wiping the coating off and chewing them up is gonna' do f**k for all...

recreationally...? What about chronic pain patients that take them so they dont pass out from pain ?
You realize how many patients take these for 10 out of 10 on a pain scale and think "oh well, I guess these pills are the best pain relief I will ever get" when 0 - 30 % of the opiate actually dissolves before it reaches the colon ?

What these manufacturers need is a class action lawsuit with 50,000 signatures !
^^^ I agree 100%.

Similar thing with Opana. Endo (makes Opana) sued Impax and other companies for applying to make generics of the original Opana formula, and the suit was rejected in court, thank god. The new Endo Opana formula doesn't do shit, I've heard stories of people (legit pain patients) finding nearly whole undissolved tablets in their feces. I dont know if those reports were 100% accurate, but I know from personal experience that the new ones were drastically less effective than the old ones when taken correctly for pain.

It's retarded that pharma companies do this shit. Its one thing to make your product less prone to abuse, its another thing to do so while sacrificing the quality of pain relief for the people who actually need it. Especially with something like morphine, like the ones OP has at the moment. Morphine already sucks when taken orally. WTF is a morphine pill that doesn't fully dissolve going to do? These companies are fucking robbing people. A lot of these medicines are really expensive too. I'f you're shitting out half of your meds, you're literally flushing money down the toilet.

Crush em up, dissolve in water saturated with epsom salt, and then plug them. The epsom salt keeps them from gelling. No heat ever needed.

Exactly...

and they also knew 99 % of the patients will never realize why they are getting half (at most) the relief from the new formulation
"so here, take 60 mg's instead of 30" That will double our profit margin... "lets see, what else can we come up with"

For the record I am a chronic back pain patient. I have just never seen such plastic pills. If you cut one in half it even glistens in the light like plastic would. I guess the OxyContin OPs are prettty plastic, but these ones don't even gel fully in water to release the actives. You can still see little ground up pill pieces sitting in the was in the water 12 hours later. I used baking soda to try and dissolve like Tricomb has suggested, but it did not seem to make much of a difference. I was hoping he would chime in. These pills seem pretty much worthless...

If you have an Opana prescription, you can call some pharmacies and see if they have the new generic opana xr. These are like the old octagon ones in terms of time release.

Last edited:
I would just chew it up, I would be afraid to waste any of it. If it has an outside coating (time release coating), then wipe it off with a damp paper towel. You will still feel good from eating it. I understand you will not have any rush, but should still feel pretty great. Lucky you...I am in withdrawls right now, and have nothing better to do!!! Enjoy it, however you decide to do it!

Sorry to hear you are in WDs. Maybe you should try to grab some immodium from the store and dose around 10-16mg, make poppy seed tea, or buy some Kratom. These will all help with maintenance or tapering.

Well if they are anything like the generic mscontins i have seen it is easy enough to beat the time release on them. However as a wild idea why not just eat a few as they are? That way you will stay high half the day and dopesickness will be kept at bay for many a hour

We're talking about a tiny pinch of epsom salts here, it's not like you are putting a quart of water up your ass. Maybe its because of the high doses of opiates that are going in with it; but it's never given me any problems. Epsom salt enemas use tablespoons of the stuff.

Weird.... My ABG morphine behaves via my method. Definitely not great pills like the Mallinckrodt ones, which are the best pill form of morphine sulphate ER I've ever been blessed with, right up there with the vials for injection.

$0.02 -some sexy man who's prepping his MS ER via his own method (. With the great, standard results, I might add, that I've been getting for years. My pain level is dropping a half point every half hour. God bless us all.

Last edited:
Honestly, i would just pop them orally. pop 2 and it will have you on your ass for 12 hours. if your tolerance is low just start with 1 it will still do good.