• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids What would you consider to be a responsible dosing schedule/ use of Phenibut HCL?

I think I'm about to crash, my friend.
Great meeting you. Look for me again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@stephenlyda

You'll want to edit out that website, we don't allow source discussion here for any substances whether legal, grey market or illegal. The only thing we allow source discussion for is items related to harm reduction like where to buy filters for people who IV, stuff like that.

But welcome aboard 😀, I hope you are enjoying your time here and are planning on sticking around. I love this place, have been here for quite awhile.

Im also quite versed with Tianeptine. Started using it in 2014 and have been on it daily since. I used the sodium version the first couple of years and my dosing was always out of control but managed to keep it around 3-4 grams per day. Which is high but plenty of people get it even higher, I have online friends who are using 10-15g per day (!).

Then in 2016 I switched to Free Acid and slowly tapered down. I seem to have much better control of my dosing with free acid vs sodium. These days I'm using around 500-800mg per day and I'm working at getting down to like 200-300mg per day. I've found that getting it that low is really beneficial, I get a lot of great positive effects with minimal side effects at that level. I've tapered that low before but always screw up by raising my dose for a week or two, then I get stuck there again and have to taper back down again. It's a never ending cycle but I keep trying, it's great medicine for me at the right dose, just difficult to avoid the temptation to take moar and moar.

And you definitely won't take it with it because you'll hack your guts out
Are we referencing phenibut and kratom? Just may have misunderstood and would like to know before I give a response,
Love,
Ptah

OT: I dose 1.5 grams every third day and no issues if I forget to take it. May not work for everybody but the every third day seems to be sustainable and popular.

How bout I'm just not gonna do it again. I'm so fukin beat it's extremely difficult for me to even write this. Been outta Tia since Thursday, USPS fuked me yesterday "guaranteed " yeah! Been awake since yesterday about 9am. Can't hardly see! Lol

I've found that phenibut can be quite helpful with dealing with Tianeptine withdrawals but the dose is important. Too much phenibut and the rls (restless leg syndrome) symptoms and a few others actually get worse, not better. At the right dose (for me that's 0.5g - 1.5g) I notice considerable lessening of wd symptoms for about 24-36 hours, this includes lessening of hot/cold flashes, sweating, nausea, running nose/eyes sneezing, random pains, feelings of doom, insomnia, anxiety, etc. However if I take too much phenibut then I also feel horrible: greater nausea/dizziness and annoying rls pains - like strange electric feelings in my arms and legs. This is difficult to deal with especially while already in Tianeptine withdrawal, so I make sure not to take too much.

Ive found I can only use phenibut at most twice a week, each dose spaced 3-4 days apart. Even better for me is only once a week. Anymore than that and I start to notice rebound symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, I'd assume physical addiction would just be around the corner.

How bout I'm just not gonna do it again. I'm so fukin beat it's extremely difficult for me to even write this. Been outta Tia since Thursday, USPS fuked me yesterday "guaranteed " yeah! Been awake since yesterday about 9am. Can't hardly see! Lol
I gotta put this down y'all. Thanks. I'll holler in a few hours

No worries, I'll ask a mod to do it. Get some rest.

No bad, fam.
Just was gonna say that phenibut and kratom are the fuckin' bomb, IMO/E. Prolly mt fave buzzes. It's all about timeing and dosage, as far as my travels have led me to believe and all will not have the same outlook or experience(s), I know.
I am not here to bash or rule... just to get knowledge and understanding. It takes a fuckin' lot to experess what one is *feeling on a mechanical - or otherwise - keyboard. Just do not have the energy, I thinks. Need to see and react to body language to get the real feel. hahaha
Always love,
One

I've always wanted to try it but I'm on gabapentin I take it at work most of the time more than I should for anxiety id love to try phenibut but I don't wanna get withdrawal as they both act on gaba receptor, I still migj get some someday

you cant treat ptsd this way. it's a recipe for disaster. that being said - once every 2 weeks MAX.

Avoid tianeptine if you can. It's very addictive on its own.
I know all to well the addictive qualities of Tia but, I'm gonna be taking something and this, at the time, is legal. Also, I like it.
Don't misunderstand, I'm not promoting use of anything that's powerfully addictive. I'm a 44 yr veteran and am taking a break from trying to quit. Lol... but, true